Author Topic: 49mhz remote pistol grip can anyone help me?  (Read 15523 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: 49mhz remote pistol grip can anyone help me?
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2010, 23:09:43 »
Haha, nope I've gotten higher offers already. I'm gunna hang on for awhile, unless someone wants to pay crazy cash for it. I got to enjoy it for a little. I won't sell it without you knowing or offering it to you.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

jthompson

• Copper Level
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2010, 23:12:23 »
How much crazy cash :)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2010, 23:25:37 »
Haha, I'm not sure. Since I already turned down 175$ I guess really crazy! I'd really want to trade something to along with it. I've only had it two days!! Haha
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

jthompson

• Copper Level
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2010, 23:52:58 »
What about  tyco 9.6v shocker, essentially its a Aero Hopper just different stickers I have with battery, charger,pistol grip remote and some boot$$. Vehicle works perfectly or a tyco 9.6v heads up Turbo Hopper.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2010, 03:27:09 »
i doubt you can get the rear wheels off, if its like other tycos. what i do to get the rear shocks off the diff is take the phillips bit from a combnation scredriver kit and put it on/or in the screw then turn it with pliers........slow to get off but works. the nikko remote will most likeley be reversed on the controls to, thats how its been for me when i tried.

i passed up a 49mhz hopper pretty nice lookin on ebay for pretty reasonable since i really didnt need one, but you could consider buying one of the ot so nice hoppers or whatever in 49 mhz and use that remote???

175 bucks already........dam, i knew i shoulda bought that mint one!!!! i like the looks of that turbo nissan truck just as well as i like the bandit really
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 03:39:28 by performerrpm »
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2010, 03:40:57 »
did you see that black twin lambo that sold for 115 bucks a couple days ago, i guess that was cheap considering i sold a red single motor but lil nicer lambo for 125 or so
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2010, 08:27:07 »
I didn't know it sold, but yeah I want one of those.

Do you think though the nikko turbo remote will activate the turbo on the truck? I've never had a pistol grip so I wouldn't notice having opposite controls.

I'm not gunna sell it yet. But I'll keep your offer around,

jthompson

• Copper Level
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2010, 11:22:23 »
I didn't know it sold, but yeah I want one of those.

Do you think though the nikko turbo remote will activate the turbo on the truck? I've never had a pistol grip so I wouldn't notice having opposite controls.

I'm not gunna sell it yet. But I'll keep your offer around,

Good luck getting the Nikko remote to work. I've tried both the 27 & 49mhz on my Tyco's and they did nothing or went in reverse.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2010, 12:02:15 »
well, i got it to fully function with a nikko remote, but i don't know. the nikko remote wont work on any other tyco of mine.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2010, 13:53:41 »
That's a really unique Bandit (if that's what it's called) that you have there! I've never seen any photos of that one before now. Very cool.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2010, 13:57:06 »
it will, be cool when it runs right( rear shocks staying inplace when i pick it up, and a proper remote).

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2010, 15:06:21 »
if the remotes reversed.......then the turbo wont work except maybee in reverse since the turbo is on the forward funtion of the tx
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2010, 15:15:47 »
bummer. this is not making me happy haha.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2010, 15:17:17 »
i reallly want to run it!!!!! haha but its wet outside now.