Author Topic: So far my Japanese Fast Traxx is....  (Read 18960 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: So far my Japanese Fast Traxx is....
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 18:09:21 »
if they fixed them and they are like the super fast traxx door with the metal rod as a hinge it wont ever break.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

SavedONE

• Bronze Level
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2010, 00:33:20 »
-the issue is the 9.6v pk. has all of its wt. on the hinges & the latch.  The Super Fast Traxx supports the (7.2v) pk., on that inner "shelf" above the latch.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2010, 16:47:19 »
they still, might have changed the style of the door, to something more structuley sound.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2010, 20:30:15 »
i seen a couple of the new ones on youtube, they dont look to be as fast but may be its the video. guess when your new one gets here you can compare them and let us know
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2010, 13:46:04 »
i finally got it

EDITED: Hey guys having a cash shortage, so i really need the money putting the fast traxx on ebay today.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 19:04:20 by pendemic »

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2010, 13:52:18 »
My laptop was stolen from downtown the other day guys so if you see stuff on my page its not from me, i have to contact ebay to close the account asap! but as always you guys get first dibs on the fast traxx, and in 2 or 3 days ill throw it on ebay with my new user name. sorry guys  :'(

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2010, 14:25:01 »
so sorry to hear this news i know what its like to have things stolen from you ,a couple of years ago my out building was broken into and a bunch of tools and r/c trucks stolen and to top it of i had no insurance so had to take the loss they should hang these scum  >:( >:(..  to be honest unless you realy need the cash i would keep the fast traxx  .you know how  hard to come buy they are i love mine and would never sell it  . even though it is a old 80.s model they are such fun  i whish you the best of luck my friend  

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2010, 14:39:57 »
these japanese ones are easy to come by im getting another one soon i just have to wait for it. i know it sucks man i wasnt to mad, the way things are people are getting desperate i just wish they woulda at least let me save some of my pics they can have the comp if it means that much to them. does your model have a turbo mode or something? a guy asked me if mine had a turbo mode. and were these re-released, i remember them coming out in the early 90's but not after that.

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2010, 14:51:13 »
these japanese ones are easy to come by im getting another one soon i just have to wait for it. i know it sucks man i wasnt to mad, the way things are people are getting desperate i just wish they woulda at least let me save some of my pics they can have the comp if it means that much to them. does your model have a turbo mode or something? a guy asked me if mine had a turbo mode. and were these re-released, i remember them coming out in the early 90's but not after that.
[/quote i understand bro its cool you can pick up another fast traxx  and you must have a very forgiving nature unlike me .lol.. . no my fast traxx does not have a turbo function it say turbo on the standerd batt what ever that means but i can tell you its plenty fast and pulls wheelies on demand with a fresh charged pack   ;D

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2010, 14:57:09 »
lol yea man you have to, sometimes its best to just let it go than to keep dreading and getting angry over it that doesnt solve the problem. hm thats interesting to see! i wouldnt mind seeing a cheap super fast traxx on ebay for cheap in the box  ;D

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2010, 15:31:18 »
that looks so sweet if i could find a shop that would deliver to uk id have 2 the traxx look like if there a harder type of plastic in the pic maybe they wont strech as bad

thats bad about ur lappy mate that would do my nut in especaily if i had work on it
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2010, 15:37:36 »
that looks so sweet if i could find a shop that would deliver to uk id have 2 the traxx look like if there a harder type of plastic in the pic maybe they wont strech as bad

thats bad about ur lappy mate that would do my nut in especaily if i had work on it
you have to have the package forwarded to you. yea i know i needed it too, all my work is on there also.

SavedONE

• Bronze Level
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2010, 19:24:53 »
-I notice that the new Fast Traxx has a "wire in a tube" antenna on it, & not a metal one like the orig. 

-that is 9.6v, & 1/14th, right, or is that 1/10th & 7.2v(?)

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2010, 19:25:58 »
-I notice that the new Fast Traxx has a "wire in a tube" antenna on it, & not a metal one like the orig. 

-that is 9.6v, & 1/14th, right, or is that 1/10th & 7.2v(?)
9.6v yea theirs have an antenna tube and comes with the batteries

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2010, 22:24:01 »
how much you want for it?? i'm sure shipping was a killer.  Very sorry to hear about the laptop. that is a major bummer.