Author Topic: So far my Japanese Fast Traxx is....  (Read 18968 times)

SavedONE

• Bronze Level
Re: So far my Japanese Fast Traxx is....
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2010, 10:22:30 »
-I had a mini Schorcher, 6.0v, that thing was super fast, I couldn't run it in the house.  They're best on cement, but do wear tires quickly.  It was neon yellow.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2010, 13:11:10 »
Scorcher show up on the uk eBay often actually since I've looked I've seen three sell there and low priced.

Only a 6v scorcher I have a 9.6v
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2010, 18:53:32 »
iam curious if its twin motored like the fast traxx or hopper type buggy with an extra wheel..any case it looks cool
ill take it out the box and take more pics if you guys want me too

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2010, 21:28:50 »
i think he is talking about a scorcher.if so i believe it is twin engines, the back four wheels are the drive wheels and the fronts spin freely.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2010, 21:29:56 »
i think he is talking about a scorcher.if so i believe it is twin engines, the back four wheels are the drive wheels and the fronts spin freely.
ahhhh ok, bid on it and have it sent to you  :D

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2010, 21:33:57 »
dude i want to but i think its gunna go really high! and i've been told no more r/c cars. :'(

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2010, 02:54:55 »
dude i want to but i think its gunna go really high! and i've been told no more r/c cars. :'(
never know, the only thing that might kill you is the shipping. but if you resell it youll more than likely break even of get a little more

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2010, 07:45:57 »
Haha I would keep it for my traxx collection

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2010, 15:15:56 »
so did you get your money back with the sale of the fast traxx?

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2010, 16:15:51 »
so did you get your money back with the sale of the fast traxx?
no i had to end all my auctions, whoever stole my laptop changed all my passwords and my email address to paypal and sent the money to them. both cars are still sitting here  :-[

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2010, 20:22:19 »
bummer =[