Author Topic: My latest additions 4x4 bandit and schorcher  (Read 12092 times)

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
Re: My latest additions 4x4 bandit and schorcher
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2010, 23:27:00 »
well if they dont snap or screw in then just by looking at  the picture i thinks its safe to assume theyre broken, obviously right.....lol, but if they fit tight you should beable to glue the 2 parts back together on the inside.  comparing my bandit shocks fron the top of the spring where the plastic starts to where it snaps on the bed of the truck looks to be about the same length as what the two halves on your shocks would be if they were in one piece, as for the body hitting the motors possibly the body is mounted wrong???
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2010, 23:33:35 »
the top that is attached to the body, just sits in the top cup of the shock. it doesn't klick in or anything that is why they fall out. that is how they are, nothing is broke. maybe i will take time an money, to make it hobby grade. hey, then i wont be needing a remote.

Don't deminish the value of the truck. I have a way better deal for ya. Better than my last deal I offered ya.

gluck!!!!he has the rarest breed of the fast traxx truck just for a daily beater he wouldnt turn lose of for nothing, lol..............he is probaly ramping it off the house now as we speak, i can hardly bare to imagine the future of this poor lil turbo 4x4
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2010, 23:59:59 »
just thought of something, cant see in the pics real well but is the body mounted to the chassis using screws thrue the chassis and into the rear roll bar? on my bandit bodies the body has 2 sets of holes in the back and uses the screws thrue the chassis and roll bar to mount but it could be slid backwards a small bit and use 2 different holes, iam not sure if this is the case here but just looking at the pictures it looks like the only place it could be hitting is on the body where the bed dips down a little bit and also with the wheels hanging down lower than normal since the shocks loose the wheels look centered in the body good, so iam just taking a guess that with the suspension in its normal position that  wheels are forward in the fenderwells a little bit??? just a guess anyway
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2010, 02:18:26 »
nice pick up ;D
lol i just seen that comment. i wish i had something but im all out

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2010, 05:37:26 »
You must like them hence your name. It is for my brother for Christmas.
im sure ur my brother from another mother  ;D
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2010, 10:30:29 »
well if they dont snap or screw in then just by looking at  the picture i thinks its safe to assume theyre broken, obviously right.....lol, but if they fit tight you should beable to glue the 2 parts back together on the inside.  comparing my bandit shocks fron the top of the spring where the plastic starts to where it snaps on the bed of the truck looks to be about the same length as what the two halves on your shocks would be if they were in one piece, as for the body hitting the motors possibly the body is mounted wrong???

the body only mounts are by two screws in the front of the truck. it doesnt attach anywhere else, the shocks aren't broken at all.

schorcher maybe your onto something.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2010, 13:59:12 »
lol
wish my bro was that generous at xmas

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2010, 17:46:47 »
Haha, I gave him the black fast traxx truck for his birthday.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2010, 20:03:03 »
well did ya get rid of the 4x4?? or should i say did you get impressed.....
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2010, 20:31:34 »
i still have it but i was almost impressed.

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2010, 01:21:52 »
i still have it but i was almost impressed.
money talks  ;D

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2010, 08:12:53 »
Haha and multiple cars along with it

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2010, 11:20:29 »
lol

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2010, 11:29:41 »
but it hasn't talked enough, a lambo would sweeten any deal.

but i did make two door covers so the batteries dont fall out, a metal one and plastic one. now i'm in the process of getting a remote.

as for the shocks, im still not sure if i want to glue them so they stay together. on get different shocks to put on it so i don't taint the original.

it may be 4x4 but that doesn't mean it does better off road it does far worse, but i haven't activated the turbo since i dont have the right remote, it can't do any slight incline in grass, as of now with my nikko centipede remote.

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2010, 11:35:46 »
when u get the turbo going it will unlock the beast with in should do better off roading dirty bumpy rocky parts with turbo 4wd