Author Topic: tyco rc fast traxx  (Read 9498 times)

diabolic-mind

• Copper Level
tyco rc fast traxx
« on: January 04, 2011, 10:54:22 »
i lost interest in my tyco rc fast traxx and decided to sell it. anyone interested? it comes with a battery pack and charger. it runs great, the high low switch works perfectly, there isnt any broken parts or missing pieces. im looking for trades for either a HL tank, or enough cash to buy one! let me know

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: tyco rc fast traxx
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 11:09:08 »
you might want to post a picture. or tell us what color, and if the battery do is attached. and a price since i don't know what a HL tank is.

and welcome!
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

diabolic-mind

• Copper Level
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 11:23:33 »
sorry about that. its the yellow one. the battery door is attached. the plastic pin did break off the one side of the door but i drilled a tiny hole into that spot and set a screw into it. it hasnt been a problem since. an HL tank is a heng long tank. there radio controlled tanks. the one im looking to buy will cost me exactly 145 dollars with shipping.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 00:35:50 »
well you wont get 145 on here or anywhere unless you have the box, and in real nice physical condition. i would sat a max of 80

belive me i know fast traxx  ;D

"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 08:57:36 »
when you gonna sell me them 2 super fast traxx then  ;D
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 11:31:13 »
Aha I have another one coming with extra traxx! But it is missing a back wheel. And there is no way I'd sell you my first tyco! Haha

diabolic-mind

• Copper Level
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 14:17:38 »
i want to get rid of it for this tank in the link. if someone had one of these or were to get one i would do an even trade for it.

http://www.raidentech.com/tauchpanzer-iii-ausf-h-battle-tank.html

diabolic-mind

• Copper Level
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 15:19:08 »
i also have a tyco rc air rebound, i would trade both of the tyco's for the tank!

SavedONE

• Bronze Level
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 23:04:47 »
diabolic-mind, I'm glad to see that you used the link.  I'm sorry
that there's no buyers for your stuff yet.  I actually have a Heng
Long tank, mine's a Snow Leopard.  I like the big ol' tank steer
4-ch. radio that comes with them.  Anyway, welcome to the Tyco
forum :)

vintagetyco

• Copper Level
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 01:49:49 »

diabolic-mind

• Copper Level
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2011, 12:14:36 »
savedONE ill trade you my 2 tycos for your snow leopard!

pwdarkfenix

• Copper Level
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2011, 16:58:06 »
typically... how much does a working Super fast traxx with the original box go for?

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2011, 18:13:12 »
Haha well seeing how none with the original box have sold that I've seen probably 400-500. I sold a nice one without a box for 300. And I was being nice