Author Topic: Photo of Tyco remote desired  (Read 2607 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Photo of Tyco remote desired
« on: November 25, 2010, 10:47:04 »
Hey guys, I'm planning a redesign of the entire site. It's been tough for me to figure out since this site covers so many different things, but one thing that I'm quite certain I need at this point is an image of the Tyco pistol-grip remote. Unfortunately, I don't currently own any of the vehicles that have that. Could someone here be so kind as to snap a photo of a Tyco controller... preferably straight on against a white background?
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
Re: Photo of Tyco remote desired
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 14:26:46 »
when you say straight on, you do mean with the remotes wheel facing the camera with its righting? iam sure you do but wanna make sure. ill upload one in just a bit
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 21:58:48 »

those good?
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 00:26:52 »
Yeah, cool. Those should work. Thanks for your help guys!
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)