Author Topic: Tyco Powerball (1989) info?  (Read 4258 times)

fatboyfsx

• Bronze Level
  • white guy
Tyco Powerball (1989) info?
« on: December 14, 2011, 15:05:18 »
Hey I was wondering if any of you guys had one of these Powerball sets, and if they are rare at all today.  They look like they might be kind of fun to play with friends, but also a little weird.  Don't remember too many R/C cars that had games included.  Then again I guess it is just a whiffle ball with little goals  ;D

"When the going gets tough, Outlaw gets even tougher"

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: Tyco Powerball (1989) info?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 15:21:28 »
i was thinking about getting one of these! i don't see them often, but i don't look for them, so there might be some rarity, but value probably not as much, i think its a cool novelty to have and play.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

fatboyfsx

• Bronze Level
  • white guy
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 16:12:12 »
Yea I bet it would be fun to play if you had 2-4 of em all playing at once, or teams of 2!

Unless I'm wrong, it looks like there is only one car per package, so finding all 4 would be a task in itself.

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 16:24:16 »
That does look pretty cool and I agree that trying to find 4 of them would be a pain.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 18:05:42 »
one of my friends had this growing up i remember it very well,,  we played it often they were built on the street racer chassis like the 300zx and blue toyota mr2 porsche 959 etc..,,he would get mad every time i scored and just drag the net around an around with his pinchers hook things in the front,,,,,lil bastard
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

fatboyfsx

• Bronze Level
  • white guy
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 21:08:40 »
he would get mad every time i scored and just drag the net around an around with his pinchers hook things in the front,,,,,lil bastard