Author Topic: DH - 7 years old  (Read 4887 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
DH - 7 years old
« on: March 15, 2009, 01:52:25 »
Today is the 7th birthday of DragonsHobbies.com! A big Thank You goes out to my friend Chris (aka Tylerchuit) for donating web host space and for being a moderator on the forum! Thanks also to Dave (aka Cinemax) and Charles (aka Wyldwing) for being forum moderators. In addition to these special thanks, I would also like to thank my family and friends along with all the forum members and site visitors for your comments, suggestions, contributions, and encouragement.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
Re: DH - 7 years old
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 03:57:19 »
Happy Birthday DH!!  Woo Hoo! 8)

cinemax

• Gold Level
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 07:39:41 »
Congrats dude! I still remember the ol' days at PSCU with you tweeking this baby at 2am. It must be a success if I go here at least once or twice a day, even if I don't post as much as I should.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 07:58:38 »
That's cool. That reminds me that I wanted to make a screenshot and post screenshots from previous years.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

derelicte

• Silver Level
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 11:53:21 »
Wow. 7 yrs.
A man's perception creates his own reality.