Author Topic: Weekend Plans - Chris...are you getting this?  (Read 1693 times)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
Weekend Plans - Chris...are you getting this?
« on: May 23, 2009, 12:17:04 »
Chris,

Looks like Monday will be a water park day.  But, here are two options to spend time with the Shapero family!!

Tonight would be a great night to come over for a couple of hours to play your new board game and maybe even Ticket to Ride (depending on Savannah's crankiness level).  We should be home about 5ish...

Tomorrow, I'll be doing movie marathon with the kids at Woodlands AMC 20.  On the agenda is likely to be 17 again, Star Trek (not Kami), Terminator Salvation (not Kami), Ghosts of Girlfriends past, Night at the Museum 2, Monsters Vs Aliens 3D and X-Men Wolverine. 

We won't see all of these, but typically we go in the morning (first movie starts at 10am) and see 3-4 during the day...We have to see how timing works to determine EXACTLY what we are seeing.  We'll work out the plan tonight.

Let me know if that works for you! 8)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Weekend Plans - Chris...are you getting this?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 01:25:54 »
Yesterday I was at my parent's place, since my youngest brother is home for the weekend, and tomorrow we've already been invited to join some friends to hang out and play some games. Thanks though.

By the way Monsters Vs Aliens sounds awesome. I'd love to get out and see that in the theater if I get a chance at some point.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 09:14:27 »
Here is the movie schedule we'll keep today.  Feel free to join us for any of these movies or all of these movies.  Again...we'll be at the AMC Woodlands 20. 

Monsters Vs Aliens 3D - 12:10
17 Again - 1:50
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past - 4:20
Night at the Museum: Smithsonian - 6:15
(** Kami Leaves **)(** The rest of the two movies depends on how Hunter feels **)
Star Trek - 8:25
Terminator Salvation - 10:20

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 11:04:09 »
Sorry, I didn't think to check this because I had thought we had settled on you calling.  That's okay, our plan works out nicely.  I will see you this evening. 

Since you probably won't see this till Tuesday... thanks for inviting me along, thanks for the fun playing games and watching movies, and you're welcome for the pizza I insisted on buying so as to not sound stupid with this preemptive post.  ;D
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"