Author Topic: eBay auctions TYCO R/C (2012)  (Read 84782 times)

poptart

• Gold Level
Re: eBay auctions TYCO R/C (2012)
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2012, 00:41:27 »
Wow that's crazy i guess you talked it up lol,,looks pretty good but i wouldn't want it,,only if it was new or damn near new in the box like the one you have on the way ;D now that one just pm me when your ready to sell and I'll Paypal you the same day lol seriously,,you'd make a hundred off me off the bat.
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2012, 00:46:04 »
Every time I cross my fingers it doesn't always go well so I'm crossing my toes. Let's see if this guy can make us both happy.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2012, 01:01:20 »
Lmao,,,hell im crossing mine to buddy!
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2012, 01:13:29 »
Even if that new fx4 I'm getting was used i would have still payed 100 for it so I'm trying to come up with a price but I think he may want too much I mean his is obviously used and I got the new one for 102 I'm thinking 80 shipped for his. I even sent him the link to the one I got to show him even a new one went only for 102 so at least he shouldn't want over 100 for his used scuffed one. The hoarder inside me says don't let it get away! I hope it doesn't turn out to be some sort of pawn stars scenario where he wants sentimental value money not real world what its worth money.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2012, 01:21:41 »
I'm thinking $80 shipped is very fair if he wants anymore than that id just pass on it man,, its all there but well used just not abused,,and yeah i agree id pay a min of $100 bucks for any 9.6v tyco in the box used or not.
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2012, 23:14:01 »
He is thinking of putting it on ebay he said he wants 80-100 shipped so not sure I may wait for him to pit it on ebay to see I'd I can gey it cheaper. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB-BUzQQfS0&context=C44bd99fADvjVQa1PpcFOmXolUx1qmwZ7vbAp18vaOGIXN5V2T23Q=

skistar

• Copper Level
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2012, 00:43:27 »
hey guys, friedchicken is a real stand up dude and turned me on to this site when I was talking to him about my FX-4 I recently found while cleaning out all the boxes at my parents house.  I obviously played with it (who WOULDN'T?!? this was the coolest thing ever when I was a kid!) but as you can see in my youtube video above it works off a 9V since the original battery pack seems to have died.  

I'm giving him obvious first dibs since he's been so cool about everything (showing me the one he picked up new and directing me to this forum) but I'm just a poor ski bum trying to finance my next ski trip so figured I'd check in real quick to see if I was getting terribly ripped off if I sell him this thing for under a hundred bucks.  Appreciate the help, let me know if you guys want more pictures or if there's anything specific you want me to check.  Thanks!

« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 01:23:48 by skistar »

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2012, 07:10:03 »
Hey nice to see you on here. I'm willing to invest about 80 shipped but if if anyone on here can do better please feel free to do so this man needs to hit the snow! As for me here on the east coast who never saw snow this year I think I will stick with rc cars : )

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2012, 18:32:19 »
Looks nice skistar,,,go for it friedchick!!!,,, looks much better than i thought now that we can all see it a bit better
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2012, 00:48:29 »
uh oh NRFB!NRFB! ha but it was so worth it. has that new rc car smell which i didnt expect due to it's age but its still there. can't call it NRFB so I'll call it RFBBNRFS. removed from box but not from styrafoam.

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2012, 00:50:57 »
now i really get a perspective on the size of the tyco buggies. they aren't much bigger than the battery packs you run them with.  ;D

Mark

• Bronze Level
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2012, 08:23:52 »
I have to ask, what makes that FX4 so special to you guys? No offence or anything, just wondering what it is about that Tyco. It just reminds of the Tyco Blaster I had, but the FX4 seems to go for a lot more money.

I mean people probably ask me the samething about why I like the original Turbo Hopper and Bandit so much.

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2012, 09:05:15 »
To me mostly reminds me of being 9 and watching my neighbor driving it at dusk with the cool lights. If you were to look a week ago for any info on the fx-4 you would find nothing on YouTube or yahoo. Not even an ended ebay auction. I see blasters and bandits on ebay all of the time so I would say how rare the fx-4 is also adds to it. But to me its mostly sentimental but the Harley truck is also sentimental to me because the neighbor who I actually liked had it and I would run my nikkos with him. One day I hope to have that truck either as well as this or even would not mind replacing this with one.

Mark

• Bronze Level
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2012, 09:33:38 »
Cool, I figured it was mostly sentimental as it is with most of these rigs. What Nikkos did you have? I just picked a mint Thor to go with my Dictator.