Author Topic: eBay auctions TYCO R/C (2012)  (Read 84479 times)

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
Re: eBay auctions TYCO R/C (2012)
« Reply #135 on: May 29, 2012, 12:13:30 »
the fast traxx has the wrong controller for its frequency but works well when tested with another controller, the turbo bandit has part of its bed missing, the eliminator runs super awesome but slips out of slow gear, the wild horse isnt responding to the controller so currently messing around with it. i think i'm going to try to find a controller in 49mhz for the fast traxx and ebay it, the eliminator is going on ebay, the turbo bandit i think i'm keeping and the wild horse if i can get it running may also go on ebay. btw that eliminator is faaasstt for a toy.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #136 on: May 29, 2012, 19:31:08 »
Sweet man good score!,,and dang i want that bandit lol!!,,been hunting one i wouldn't try and restore to 100% perfect like i always try and do
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #137 on: May 29, 2012, 20:27:52 »
My wife just came in and asked when I'm listing all of them.I told her I may keep one for myself and she asked me if I'm supposed to be buying toys or saving for a motorcycle. So I thats her way of saying make whatever I can off them plus I literally have no space for them but I couldn't not buy them so they're on the dinner table. I'm open to offers before I list them.the bandit runs well but gearbox may need to be opened up since gears aren't grinding but a little stiff sounding.the eliminator runs smooth and the gear issue was solved by pushing the selector all the way over where the little tab sits in the groove. The fast traxx I controlled with a pistol grip controller which was interesting since the controls that way are way weird. Left makes left track go a certain way tight has opposite reacting from same track etc. That thing is a beast though and I got it to wheelie once I figured out which way to push the controls. Wild horse....those old radioshack trucks take 2 9v duh I know this but slipped my mind so that is running fine now too.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #138 on: May 30, 2012, 00:04:01 »
Awesome glad to hear there all running now,,does the bandit have it's own remote?and when you say the gear box is not grinding it's stiff,like is it moving sluggish in low gear or it's making some sort of noise?
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #139 on: May 30, 2012, 08:31:58 »
Th gearbox is a bit noisy and when it gets to a certain point in the same place its seems like there is something on the teeth so you have to force the wheels a bit to get it over that point. Web I'm running it I don't notice anything other than its some what noisier than the emiminator. The gears don't slip at all though. It has its own remote but the part of the trigger that has the part you push against for reverse is broken off but I have another that has the whole trigger but different freq. So I may try to swap triggers.

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #141 on: June 01, 2012, 11:47:03 »
I see exactly what you mean a little chatty but just as strong as new in high and low gears !!! I want !,,,
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #142 on: June 01, 2012, 12:33:59 »
I have to say it does run strong. I have not seen the bandit with the "PAINLESS" stickers on it like this before so I'm not sure of the age and I'm not sure of how bandits are but part of the bed is open to where it's easy to reach the gear selector switch .It has a turbo controller which the reverse tab is broken off and like alot of old tycos there is no antenna. it's 27mhz btw. make me an offer. my wife just signed up for the same motorcycle class that i did to get her license too and she says these have to go.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #143 on: June 02, 2012, 11:58:55 »
Lol,,is that blue on the windshield a sticker or painted on?,,and Idk man just pm me whatever you think is fair,,,oh a btw nice boxed rebounds are breaking the 100 barrier just to let you know
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #144 on: June 02, 2012, 15:57:13 »
I believe its a sticker but I will check again when I get home. I would be happy to get 60 shipped for it. Of course I will give you dibs. That eliminator is pretty quick I may stick that one on ebay and the controller is in almost perfect shape too. I will put a better picture of that one on if you're interested in it but my kids love that one so I may give it to my son. I just fried my esc in my Traxxas stampede vxl 4x4 so a little money to replace it would be nice so in willing to let pretty much anything go at this point.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #145 on: June 03, 2012, 12:35:47 »
Cool buddy just let me know,and sorry to hear about the Vxl ,those things are beast
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

poptart

• Gold Level
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #147 on: June 04, 2012, 00:05:03 »
Poptart it looks to be a sticker on the windshield. I will post a picture of the eliminator in the morning.

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2012, 09:24:44 »
here's the eliminator i may throw on ebay.

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #149 on: June 05, 2012, 10:55:07 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcSJLedZAl8&list=UUF6Vl0RE0pAZfl922ofFV4w&index=1&feature=plcp turbo eliminator I'm thinking of putting on ebay unless I get a good offer.