Author Topic: fast traxx gears  (Read 4654 times)

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
fast traxx gears
« on: June 08, 2012, 18:17:02 »
There was some clicking coming from one of the wheels on my fast traxx and opened it up and the low gear had one missing tooth. Anyone have any fast traxx gears?

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
Re: fast traxx gears
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 18:50:50 »
Or if anyone needs fast traxx gears or parts let me know since I'm having too much fun taking stuff apart I think I'm going to part it out.

harvey big

• Copper Level
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 09:07:03 »
I have what you need, check your personel messages.

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 23:08:29 »
oh cool i have an issue with the track coming off very frequently. i'm not sure if putting it back together and putting gears in it is worth it. it runs okay with the gear that is in there but the traxx come off soo much that it doesn't even give it a chance to grind the gears. i wish they had a tensioner or something on there...

harvey big

• Copper Level
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 08:59:32 »
Well????????????? You started the post man. I got gears, you need em or not??? Not worth it!? Last week one sold on ebay with 20 bids for $202.00 My son sold his Fast Traxx prematurelly. I have 5 bulldozers and I have recently found a way to shrink the treads without ruining them.

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 12:37:28 »
Oh cool. I ran the traxx for a full battery after I started that post and the traxx came off 15-20 times. But if I can shrink them then I would love to get it running. How much do you want for just the gears? I still need to find a 49mhz traxx controller.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 23:44:40 »
yes harvey tell me about these gears.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"