Author Topic: wtb eliminator  (Read 6712 times)

June the wolf

• Copper Level
wtb eliminator
« on: November 14, 2012, 02:28:14 »
Hello. Anyone want to help me obtain my centerpiece for my collection, a turbo eliminator? Let me know. Thanks!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: wtb eliminator
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 14:56:58 »
i have two that are pretty nice not in boxes but nice
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

June the wolf

• Copper Level
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 22:06:37 »
Hello and big thanks for reply! Send pm on what you would like for them. Im not collecting to flip for outrageous prices, but just for sentimental reasons. Open without box is fine.  Btw, i have a nice slowpitch softball bat, if you still need.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 23:58:13 by June the wolf »

June the wolf

• Copper Level
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 21:24:31 »
So....what do you want to do, buddy?

poptart

• Gold Level
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

June the wolf

• Copper Level
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 12:42:14 »
Don't know if your still looking buddy but here is a nice one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tyco-R-C-9-6V-Turbo-Eliminator-radio-controlled-RC-vehicle-in-box-/160934450522?pt=US_Character_Radio_Control_Toys&hash=item257870d55a

Hey poptart thanks for keeping your eye out! Yeah ive been watching this one since it was $70 bux...but since it went into crazytown. It ended at over $200. No thanks. For me anyway, i like finding the dirty, unloved ones and repairing them back to close to new as possible. I prefer it to running obstacle courses w/ my son (playing with them).

Anyway, i did fine one more decently  priced for what i wanted. Only thing i need is a light bar for it. Guess the previous owner  couldnt handle it.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 05:00:42 »
 No prob at all man and Dang i was hoping it would stay under $200 for you but  yeah i love mint or new in box ones and restoring and saving as many war wounded soldiers i can lol,on a side note since you mentioned playing with your son,do you already have a 9.6v turbo hammer ? I've got a mint in box one I'm gonna post in the classifieds in the next few days and who doesn't love awesome wheelies!!! Lol
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

June the wolf

• Copper Level
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 15:10:44 »
Oh yeah, i got a hammer. Got the supposedly rare black version. Got it super cheap because the owner thought it was destroyed because of a leaking nicd pack. After tearing it apart and giving a cleaning, it turned out to have very little scuff marks or any signs of wear. Must have been a shelf queen. Only thing i changed was the tires. Added street 2.2 hobby truck tires and it does nice spins now.

I never saw the hammer growing up until i was looking for another eliminator this past summer.  Man these little trucks are sweet! 

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 19:46:34 »
Lol yeah they are fun lil gems!,and yep the black one is the rarely seen version,and really cool with the bright neon graphics and chrome!!!,one lil top if you didn't know for removing scuffs and white base board paint is 3m rubbing compound and a clean micro fiber towel from any auto parts store works wonders!
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

June the wolf

• Copper Level
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2012, 13:50:42 »
Hey thats a good tip! Thanks for the heads up. Wish i learned about that before i decided to sand down a sratched up scorcher body i have...oh well.

At least the paint will be nice. Heh

Any other good tips???

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 02:31:54 »
Yep i got thousands lol,,, a few off the top of my head are i always wax my windshields with a good carnuba to bring back that fresh store bought smooth as  glass look,(not on chrome black or clear only),and steal the wife or girlfriends make up brushes when she upgrades lol,,,they work wonders for cleaning 20 yr old dried mud,grit,grass etc from the inside of the rims,grills and tire treads etc.i use the dap technique instead of brushing side to side with soap and water or any mild or diluted cleaner of your choice never fails my friend !!!,i also have a super super tiny  dedicated brush for re-greasing axles and diffs or whatever that may be hard to get to,used to Q-Tips but they just start disintegrating to damn fast for me lol
Hit it Mr.butters!!!