Author Topic: Tyco maxx traxx  (Read 3928 times)

Kyle6931

• Copper Level
Tyco maxx traxx
« on: January 24, 2013, 22:27:45 »
Hey I have a gently used tyco maxx traxx rc I've had since a kid. It's in the original box with the instruction manual.  I've driven it from time to time throughout the years recently had to buy a new battery not tyco fast lane but it fits.  I've been trying to find out what this thing could be worth with no luck, I see a lot of people looking for them but none for sale.  Just wondered does anyone out there know anything about the value of this car I've been driving it around playing with my kids with it but they are kind of rough.  I appreciate any info, thanks.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: Tyco maxx traxx
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 23:54:05 »
honestly, i've seen them go for 20-80 bucks they aren't really one that a collector must have like a bandit or fast traxx, so throw it out there for 50 bucks maybe and see who bites or ask for best offers
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

Kyle6931

• Copper Level
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 18:32:28 »
That's good to know I won't be so scared to drive it with the kiddos around, I just didn't want to possibly ruin an valuable collectible rc .  Thanks for the info.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 20:25:46 »
i'm sure it is collectable to the right people, that is the one i don't have haha.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"