Author Topic: Reservoir Dogs on Blu-Ray for $10  (Read 1785 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Reservoir Dogs on Blu-Ray for $10
« on: September 21, 2009, 00:09:31 »
For you guys who have a Blu-Ray player (PS3 or other) and you don't own Reservoir Dogs yet, you might want to check Wal-Mart. I just picked up the 15th Anniversary edition for $10! I've been considering getting it on DVD for a while now, but since the Blu-Ray was that price I didn't want to pass it up. It's my first Blu-Ray movie.  8)
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
Re: Reservoir Dogs on Blu-Ray for $10
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 20:28:33 »
Wow...I own it on DVD and would consider re-buying it.  Blu Ray is awesome!!

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Reservoir Dogs on Blu-Ray for $10
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 23:23:26 »
Yeah, hopefully our tax return next year will help us get a nice new HD TV to watch Blu-Ray movies and play PS3 in all it's glory. Even before I got the PS3, Beth was talking about getting a new TV to hook up to a computer for streaming Netflix movies.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)