Author Topic: Boxed Tyco Collection  (Read 1997 times)

Mark

• Bronze Level
Boxed Tyco Collection
« on: May 15, 2021, 23:12:58 »
Here are a few pictures of my boxed Tyco's

Tyco 9.6V Turbo Eliminator
Tyco 9.6V Turbo Hammer
Tyco 9.6V Turbo Bandit
Tyco 9.6V Turbo Hopper
Tyco 9.6V Turbo Blaster
Tyco Aero Hopper
Tyco Turbo Hopper

I miss posting in an actual forum compared to todays facebook groups. It's unfortunate how much we've lost in r/c history on the internet since these facebook groups are the new norm in a lot of fields. Google search results use to be plentiful with pictures and links to great material. So here's my little contribution to the way things use to be and thanks to dragonhobbies.com for still being here to allow this to happen, I will try to make more post in the future.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 23:20:44 by Mark »

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Boxed Tyco Collection
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 18:32:11 »
Hi Mark! Thanks for posting your photos! This website has always been like a playground for me. Even though there isn't nearly as much traffic here as there used, I hope to keep this website and forum online for many other people to enjoy.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: Boxed Tyco Collection
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 10:19:56 »
Mark, Did you do the decaling one the Budweiser Bandit, and the Toyota Eliminator?
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"