Author Topic: TycoCollectors.com - Database of Tyco, Taiyo, Metro, Dickie  (Read 1937 times)

OzzyMuppet

• Copper Level
  • Where do I go from here?
Hello everyone,

Long time reader, first time poster! So I started collecting Taiyo/Tyco RC just a few years ago at the start of the pandemic. I got hooked, badly! Since I like building websites, I decided to start a project of documenting all the Taiyo, Tyco, Metro, Dickie Toys models that are known. So far I've built a page for 250 models, aiming for around 500 once I'm done. Users can also submit new models (Home > Submit New Model) if they wish.

The site is at https://tycocollectors.com

Getting accurate information is the hardest thing, and I don't own ALL the models (yet!!), so if you see anything incorrect, please do make a comment on the page, so I can correct it. Or just comment anything you like, it will help my site grow :)

Anyway, I hope you like it. It is done in my spare time and does cost me money (more than you'd expect...), but my goal is to bring more awareness to these awesome companies Tyco, Taiyo, and Metro RC which no longer exist, but brought so much happiness to kids in the 80s/90s, and still bring some nostalgic joy to us today :)