Linked Events

• Demon Hunter in St. Petersburg: June 29, 2008

Author Topic: Demon Hunter - Stronger Than Hell Tour - St. Petersburg, FL  (Read 2292 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
On Sunday, June 29, 2008, Demon Hunter will be coming to the State Theater in St. Petersburg, FL. Living Sacrifice and a few other bands will be joining them.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

cinemax

• Gold Level
Re: Demon Hunter - Stronger Than Hell Tour - St. Petersburg, FL
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 22:44:21 »
I think you can count me in for that one. I get in touch with as time grows closer.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 23:04:10 »
I'm surprised that you'd have any interest at all in seeing them. I hope you enjoy the show. Any interest in joining me in the mosh pit for a few sets?

By the way, are you planning to just pick up a ticket at the door or pay TicketMaster for the privilege of using their most glorious service?
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 09:03:21 »
Counting down... only 3 weeks away now!

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 01:23:19 »
Time is just flying by. The concert is only two weeks away now.  8)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 09:51:34 »
Only 5 more days!  ;D

Have FUN!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 20:01:17 by Wyldwing »

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 02:44:16 »
I did have fun. You can read about it in my blog entitled "Still not too old to mosh."