Author Topic: my dagger has had the chop  (Read 3168 times)

scorcher

• Platinum Level
my dagger has had the chop
« on: December 20, 2009, 07:54:43 »
i shoulda taking a pic of it before i started but heres what is was like

now it looks like this

ive put 2 small wheels on the front so it dont get stuck on un even surfaces
i had to put the wheely bar opposite way round coz it would just flip over doesnt do it now the car it self is a bit quiker and is better at steering to it doesnt wheely as much the front end stays down more might put a vid on here if any 1 wanna see it go wanted to kno if any 1 know that can it handle a 7.2v 1200mah pack let me know be most helpfull thanks
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: my dagger has had the chop
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 10:34:25 »
What is that front end from?

You said that the front end stays down more? Did you add some weight inside the front end?
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

scorcher

• Platinum Level
Re: my dagger has had the chop
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 11:20:52 »
ops should of explained that all i did was take the springs off and wheel there where 2 screw holes from taking them off so the little wheels screwed in them and the bit that pokes out is stuffed with blue tack to weigh it down a bit thats why it doesnt wheely as much no more and steers better cos it dont go straight up in the air no more and the bit i cut off the back doesnt make it back end heavy ant more
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021