Author Topic: WTB a tyco!  (Read 7468 times)

brandonwh64

• Copper Level
WTB a tyco!
« on: January 04, 2010, 13:55:09 »
Hi guys i just posted my intro in the welcome section with all the other ones! Im interested in buying a  TYCO RC car! The models i want are Bandit/Hammer/Fast Traxx/Rebound/outlaw/eliminator. they do not need to be mint just in working condition for enjoyment :)

I seen that tyco is still making cars but crappy ones since there with mattel. I have a mattel corvette and its ok to play with but im looking for one of the ABOVE to play outside. The corvette is so low to the ground that it barely can go onto the pavement without bouncing over rocks and junk!  Thanks guys for you help and BTW i LOVE all of your collections! i have spent about 3 hours today going through the threads looking at your cars and they are very nice!

brandonwh64

• Copper Level
Re: WTB a tyco!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 19:12:50 »
Thanks dark! i was watching the eliminator but i bet it will get alot more than its at now and plus they want 25$ just to ship it :(

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 14:33:40 »
woosah 95 bucks it went for a bit more than what i thought it would of
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 18:53:41 »
$41 still on that Turbo Hopper and Bandit parts.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 06:17:52 »
ye still 41 i thought it would be a bit more for that meaning its a heads up

brandonwh64

• Copper Level
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2010, 16:16:06 »
i hope i can find one that it at a reasonable price. Tyco and mattel are making SLOWER more sissyfied R/C products that what they did when i was a kid.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 00:34:05 »
I was wondering about the new Tyco vehicles. I just assumed that they weren't quite as good as the old ones, but I wasn't quite sure how.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

brandonwh64

• Copper Level
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 10:12:05 »
http://www.tycorc.com/

there is there website

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2010, 22:27:54 »
Yes, but that isn't likely going to compare their new R/C cars to the old ones.

brandonwh64

• Copper Level
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2010, 06:53:35 »
true but i looked at there whole light up and it more either SUPER BIG trucks or batman or action figure type cars which looks to me like it sucks.

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2010, 11:53:45 »
ye all there new stuff sux they need to go back to the 9.6v again same u never see 2 speed gear boxes on em niether

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2010, 12:49:00 »
Did you see that Heads Up Turbo Hopper went for US $80.99! It did have some Bandit parts with it, but still seems a bit high to me.

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2010, 16:18:32 »
i am surprised lately how much these tycos are going for never looked up before till i joined this site ive always kept mine thinking that i wouldnt get that much for em + because ive had some of them for about 18 years so its a bit hard to leave go for having them for so long

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2010, 22:11:55 »
woosah 95 bucks it went for a bit more than what i thought it would of

not to crowd this wtb ad up but i was the one who paid a bit to much, i was bidding on the tyco harley davidson truck and didnt get back in time to bid again but was also watching the eliminator, i bid 70 before i seen the 25 shipping but wasnt to concerned since i was outbid on it, then a few days later i look and have a ebay email one saying theres been a bid retraction and iam now top bidder and then one saying i won.....sucked but still a cool truck. was really just hunting for a black bandit or the black fast traxx truck.
actually, i did win the black fast traxx truck yesterday that was on ebay after watching the asking price come down from nuts to just expensive, was a toss up between it and the orange truck, but i would part with the eliminator if anyones such as the poster of this ad

my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator