Author Topic: super bandits and elimintaors  (Read 4391 times)

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
super bandits and elimintaors
« on: January 30, 2010, 09:38:48 »
i just seen a super bandit on ebay uk looks just like the eliminator, so which came first super bandit or the eliminator? i assume the baja bandit then turbo bandit came before either, is there any difference in the eliminator and super bandit besides the stickers? i doubt ill go thrue the trouble to try and get it but cool to see one ive never seen before
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

tommy tek

• Silver Level
Re: super bandits and elimintaors
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 11:52:28 »
  I seen a super awd bandit on ebay,the one with red white and blue paint scheme,is that the one you are talking about.Also you have alot of rc cars how is the nikko landshark?

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 21:38:07 »
  I seen a super awd bandit on ebay,the one with red white and blue paint scheme,is that the one you are talking about.Also you have alot of rc cars how is the nikko landshark?

no i havent seen the all wheel bandit, have a link to it? the one i seen look just like the eliminators i have but said super bandit. the landshark is pretty cool, got it, the battery and remote for 30 bucks off ebay. only thing is the traxx are starting to get stretched, no problems yet tho. when i get home i have a bedlam that has good tracks iam gonna swap out, the scorpion traxx i have though it taks 8 aa batteries and has a charger jack in the car instead of the battery pack, i think its a bit more powerful than the 9.6 landshark mainly because it has hi lo gear selector. got it for 25 bucks almost like new in box. ebay also.

just saw your picture of that bandit you have, man thats a nice one ive got 2-3 comin 1 complete and 2 to fix up but i dont think there as nice as that one of yours. if yours ever needs a new home let me know.
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

tommy tek

• Silver Level
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 11:49:38 »
  As for your question up top the eliminator came out before the super bandit.I dont have a link to the twinturbo bandit but it takes 8 AA's as well.I can get alot of tycos for dirt cheap i have a few resources.I am currently getting back into the tyco thing so ill hit up my old contacts but i am sure i can find you a bandit for under $50.
       You know whats funny i have had all the cars you have.I had a radio shack scorpion 50 and i modded the battery compartment to fit a battery pack.I also had the bedlam the traxx wont fit on the landshark but i can get you new traxx for like around $20 and they are a narly desighn.Just let me know.Also do you have a steering servo for a bandit type car thats working that you can spare?Oh i have had 4 landsharks they where faster than the scorpion 50 but my 50 was older yours is newer i dont know if that makes a difefrence or not.

tommy tek

• Silver Level
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 11:58:44 »
   As far as my bandit is concerned if i do sell it ill sell it to you for the same price i got it for.My area seems to have alot of old tycos locally and i often run into them when i am looking for them.
  On another note there is a nikko centipede on ebay right now but you have to hurry its ending soon.I use to have one of those to i think you might like it.It looks just like a landshark but half the size and it takes a 4.8v battery pack thats like 4 AA batteries.Check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nikko-Centipede-Remote-Controlled-RC-w-Tank-Tread-RARE_W0QQitemZ270522829885QQcmdZViewItemQQptZRadio_Control_Vehicles?hash=item3efc6acc3d

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 16:45:36 »
well if youd sell it let me know, i bought a baja bandit with extra body from bandit01 on here that i like its in pretty nice shape. i actually ended up with all the others afterfirst lookin for a bandit, i would like to have 1 nice turbo bandit red or black that would probally pretty well satisfy my r/c urge my list of r/c has grown a bit
1 baja bandit
2 eliminators
1 eliminator parts truck
the landshark
scorpion
turbo bandit minus body
fast lane silverado ive had for 7 years never used
the bedlam
lastlty the nitro

my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 17:03:07 »
yea that same seller did have another centipede listed it may have ended already. been on there a few weeks, sux about the traxx being different, soon as i finish up buying the bandit stuff ill probaly be after the new traxx you mentioned, before i bought bandit01's bandit i bid on one of the parts bandits on ebay for the body and parts, kinda hope i dont win now but same time id gladly take it in too since i have enuff parts to put it together figured  id sell it to put torwards a nice one. iam sure the eliminator and bandit use the same servo you mention so as long as my 2 project trucks both have good ones i should beable to help ya out. i should be getting them by the end of the week
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator