Author Topic: Living Sacrifice: Death Machine  (Read 1796 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Living Sacrifice: Death Machine
« on: June 12, 2008, 14:17:26 »
Living Sacrifice announced on their MySpace page that they are working on a new album. They have released two new songs available exclusively online right now. The songs are called Death Machine and The Battle. Visit livingsacrifice.com for more info.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
Re: Living Sacrifice: Death Machine
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 01:14:30 »
According to Bruce (vocals/guitar of LS), the new album will be out "2009-ish."
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
Re: Living Sacrifice: Death Machine
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 03:08:47 »
I just read a blog from Bruce saying that Death Machine and The Battle will not be on their upcoming album. They are only going to be available through Bandbox (displayed on their MySpace page).  It's only $1.99 to download, so why not buy it and support the band a little! ;)