Author Topic: Sim City 4 Money Cheat  (Read 4155 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Sim City 4 Money Cheat
« on: October 09, 2008, 16:07:01 »
My son asked to play Sim City 4 today. (Apparently he's bored of the Wii now.) Of course, he ran out of cash quick and couldn't do anything so I decided to hook him up with a million simoleans.

I found this method of getting money at http://www.cheatcc.com/pc/simcity4.html:

Use the following trick to quickly accumulate money:

1. Press [Ctrl]+ X
      2. Type "weaknesspays"
      3. Hold [Left Shift]
      4. Press [Enter]
      5. Press [Cursor Up]
      6. Press [Enter]
      7. Repeat steps 5 and 6; you will get $1000 each time.

Alternately, press [Ctrl] + X to display the console window. Type "weaknesspays", but do not press [Enter]. Highlight the word using the mouse, then press [Ctrl] + C to copy the text. Press [Enter], then press [Ctrl] + X to open the console window again. Hold [Ctrl] and press V to paste the text, then press [Enter], without releasing [Ctrl]. Keep pressing V then [Enter] while holding [Ctrl] while the console window is still open to amass as much money as desired.

After hammering on the keyboard several times to get a measly 1000 simoleans each time, I decided to try something. I held down the Left Shift, Up, and Enter at the same time. SUCCESS! No more keyboard pounding required, just set and hold. In no time I had a million simoleans in his account for him to continue building his city!  8)
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)