Author Topic: Google TV  (Read 1512 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Google TV
« on: June 18, 2010, 18:02:07 »
Have you heard of Google TV yet? I'm not sure if there will be enough of a pull to make it desirable for me, since I have a PS3 with NetFlix already, so I can watch movies and surf the web on my TV already, but the idea sounds nice for people who haven't already tapped into some other web/tv combo. (That reminds me... what ever happened to WebTV? I remember hearing advertisements for that years ago and even knew some people that used it, but they didn't seem very excited about the service.) I read an advertisement for Verizon FIOS saying that they offer access to Facebook and Twitter through their service, which isn't offered through Cable (for the TV), so it looks like Google TV will just be another option for people who are interested in those services.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Hamon

• Copper Level
Re: Google TV
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 04:57:43 »
Sorry dude, I didn't listen about this show.

________________________ ________________
Jersey shore season 3 episode 8 |  Merlin Episodes

aaliya

Re: Google TV
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 07:19:35 »
I think that this one is really very best way to see tv, Even I always love to watch television online, I used to prefer NBA Live Streaming as well as love to Watch CBS Online the best channel these two are.