Author Topic: My Tyco cars  (Read 8113 times)

K092084

• Copper Level
My Tyco cars
« on: June 28, 2010, 18:26:57 »
Was playing with a remote control car with my daughter the other day it made me miss my old RC cars so went to the parents house and dug them out.
Do wish they made RC cars like this nowadays.

I've got an air devil, hammer, wild thing, mutator, nikko silencer, mini traxx, mini blaster.
Not pictured are dagger, tirestorm, and rebound.
The wild thing has seen better days, still runs great. If I remember correctly a friend thought it would cool to try to jump over it while I was playing with it and stepped on it.
Wish I had taken better care, can't seem to find anything on it anymore, especially the neon colored one. 
Also excuse the dust, they had been in a drawer for a couple years.
a
Anyone know a good place to find parts besides ebay?

mayfew

• Copper Level
Re: My Tyco cars
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 10:27:43 »
Here are some of my current TYCO,s

From left to right, 49MHz mutator, 49MHz scorcher, 27MHz scorcher, 49MHz super rebound, 27MHz super rebound, 49MHz slammer
I can can have both scorchers and both super rebounds going at the same time without any interference. So me and 3 buddies can race around together.  I think the mutator is the fastest, but I will take some measurements soon to find out for sure then post results.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 19:03:47 »
That's pretty cool that those Scorchers and Super Rebounds don't interfere with each other. Thanks for the info.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 23:38:28 »
i've been trying to find a scorcher for my brothers birthday. but not the 6.0v, i want the 9.6v.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

t_ahana

• Copper Level
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 04:17:25 »
i would like to buy any rebounds or richochets you might have asap. if you seriously want to make a deal call me at 808 2063369 tracy.  my dog loves this thing and the only way i can get her to exercise is with this.  mine broke and shes just been moping ever since.  mahalo, tracy