Author Topic: Super fast traxx and repairing it-- I need input on how and whats best!!  (Read 4213 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
alright guys this is my baby and i broke it yesterday playing tag with the rc cars, with my brother.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
http://www.facebook.com/chad.summy?v=photos#!/album.php?aid=193257&id=530811588     

this link for pictures

Edit by Dragon: When your links have odd characters the autolink function sometimes stops short. To correct it, you need the URL tags wrapped around the whole link.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 22:51:07 by Dragon »
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
copy and paste the whole thing ^^^^^^^^

mayfew

• Copper Level
I would go with some fiberglass

You can get a "fiberglass kit" that has resin and hardener (polyester and catalyst ), with some fiberglass cloth from the auto parts store.  Make sure you get the tightly woven cloth, not the loose fiber.

You could glue things back together then wrap with some fiberglass cloth, and cover in properly mixed resin and hardener.

There are "how to" videos and instructions all over the net.

P.S.  Check out this battery for the super fast traxx.  Hell, its got a picture of one on the package.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Tyco-R-C-Super-Turbo-7-2V-Battery-Pack-Charger-New-/170520679075?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27b3d312a3

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
yeah i have that battery and charger just older and used looking. thanks for your imput!!!

pendemic

• Silver Level
still at it i see  ;D

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
yeah! i just jb welded it today! did you see the antenna?? i did that so you could see the end of it! =]