Author Topic: my collection! please add yours for all to see!  (Read 101530 times)

scorcher

• Platinum Level
Re: my collection! please add yours for all to see!
« Reply #195 on: August 28, 2010, 04:27:26 »
i do use imageshack dont need to sign up to that
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #196 on: August 28, 2010, 04:40:12 »
not used image shack before but there is a hole host of free image sharing web sights  and most are FREE   ;D..   http://www.ehow.com/list_5788152_list-photo-sharing-websites.html

turbobandit

• Bronze Level
« Reply #197 on: August 28, 2010, 16:39:13 »
here is my collection. everything is pretty much New in box or very lightly used.

Red Arrow
Black Wolf
Thurbo Thruster
Fierce Warrior
Wild Ranger
Tiger
Tyco Bandit Black
Tyco Bandit Red
Tyco Harley
Tyco Outlaw
2XTyco Riptide
Tyco Lamborghini
Turbo Panther
Aero Hopper
Turbo Buggy Special
Venom GPV-1 Bike

SavedONE

• Bronze Level
« Reply #198 on: August 28, 2010, 20:48:49 »
-I recall, "Turbo Thruster...Our fastest Vehicle Ever", from the Radio Shack ad- :)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #199 on: August 28, 2010, 22:27:42 »
have you tried the boat out-riptide- if so how is it? and i really want that lambo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D  i just got a parts lobo II with another car is it woth restoring/ making hobby grade to get it running?
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

SavedONE

• Bronze Level
« Reply #200 on: August 28, 2010, 23:01:17 »
-Look at it this way, about your LOBO resto, if you think it'd be worth it, to put hobby electronics into a Tamiya Hornet, Mad Bull, Mad Fighter..., then, it's worth it to you, as they are very similar.  (I'm sorry to have jumped in here to reply, pardon me :))
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 10:17:16 by SavedONE »

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #201 on: August 28, 2010, 23:09:35 »
hey turbobandit.....was wondering where ya been, see ya still got some bandits and few others.

cz, iam not sure about the paticular pic turbo posted it maybee taken right before i ended up with that red lambo........that or he has already aquired another lambo. he is actually where i got my red bandit from too......i think he had doubles of everything in boxes just about
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #202 on: August 28, 2010, 23:26:07 »
Savedone here is the deal. I know nothing of making anything hobby grade. This is actually the first buggie I've ever seen or touched. I would have to take it somewhere to get this done. I don't even see the battery connector on the car or antenna.

Well someone needs to sell me a lambo, preferably haha. Twin turbo none of that single engine stuff.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #203 on: August 28, 2010, 23:37:28 »
ive seen a few of them, there not that much fun, seeing the single is pretty much the same as the twin minus 1 motor, they dont have alot of clearence so their kinda a smooth parking lot only r/c since they ride rough, as far as just cruising around the house, they dont handle like a lambo and the turning radius is lacking, excellent for shelf racing tho
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

turbobandit

• Bronze Level
« Reply #204 on: August 29, 2010, 00:54:53 »
Hey wats up Performer long time no talk....That is actually a new lambo that i picked up on ebay for 9.99 lol, its the twin turbo with pistol grip, it actually runs really well.  And yes the turbo thruster is by far the fastes non-hobby grade i have ever owned, and riptide boat is a great Swimming pool boat, but not good for lake.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #205 on: August 29, 2010, 01:40:38 »
not much, tryin to keep from getting overwhelmed with tycos, well you will probaly break cz's heart when he see's the 9.99 price tag you paid, you just ad that black bandit, didnt remeber you mentionig it when i talked to ya last time
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #206 on: August 29, 2010, 08:15:21 »
Wow. Ten bucks. I'm crying now.

turbobandit

• Bronze Level
« Reply #207 on: August 29, 2010, 13:21:47 »
Yeah i added the black bandit not too long ago, its not mint but its very very good condition, i also have another Red Arrow that is mint in box but not in the picture, i like collecting tyco, radio shack, and nikko stuff when i get bored...lol

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #208 on: August 29, 2010, 13:49:15 »
So how ouch of a difference is there between the single engine and twin turbo lambo?

turbobandit

• Bronze Level
« Reply #209 on: August 29, 2010, 14:43:57 »
The single motor lambo takes off faster, but the twin motor has more top end, both are nice but most prefer the twin engine.