Author Topic: my collection! please add yours for all to see!  (Read 101314 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: my collection! please add yours for all to see!
« Reply #210 on: August 29, 2010, 16:00:34 »
hmm, intersting, i wonder how much a difference there is in top speed.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
my collection! please add yours for all to see! UPDATED!
« Reply #211 on: September 04, 2010, 16:06:48 »
SEE MY NEWEST ADDITIONS 2 yellow fast traxx, 1 red fast traxx, half traxx, 2 mini traxx yeelow and red.  and the battery doors made for the 4x4 bandit.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #212 on: September 04, 2010, 16:09:18 »
4x4 bandit battery covers.

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #213 on: September 04, 2010, 17:02:23 »
very cool collection i want  ;D :D :D ;)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #214 on: September 04, 2010, 18:30:04 »
haha i'm very proud of the battery door for the 4x4 bandit! the tyco one  ;D

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #215 on: September 04, 2010, 18:48:19 »
now thats fabrication ohh yes  :D ;D ;D ;D ;)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #216 on: September 04, 2010, 20:44:45 »
if only you were as skilled. haha

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #217 on: September 05, 2010, 03:58:43 »
if only you were as skilled. haha
i think it would take me a long time to reach your level of expertise .ha ha  :P

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #218 on: September 05, 2010, 08:20:00 »
Yup I have been at it for months :P

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #219 on: September 05, 2010, 15:06:53 »
Yup I have been at it for months :P
that long WOW lol   ::) :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #220 on: September 05, 2010, 22:26:06 »
yes! actually, my collection has grown alot in the past 3 months or less. i added: 4 original fast traxx, truck traxx, 2 mini traxx, half traxx, 4x4 bandit, mini harley truck, centipede, schorcher, and hot wheels buggie. + a parts fast traxx, and lobo.

not too bad then i would say, for starting with a super fast traxx and some other few.

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #221 on: September 06, 2010, 05:30:59 »
yes! actually, my collection has grown alot in the past 3 months or less. i added: 4 original fast traxx, truck traxx, 2 mini traxx, half traxx, 4x4 bandit, mini harley truck, centipede, schorcher, and hot wheels buggie. + a parts fast traxx, and lobo.

not too bad then i would say, for starting with a super fast traxx and some other few.
  i can see you have a great collection bro and i do love the fast traxx  and the scorcher , you are very lucky as they not so abundent in the u.k at least not were i live  :(..  my only tyco model is the fast traxx but i hope to come across a scorcher and also a bandit it would also be very nice to come across a bnib super fast traxx though i know they are very rare these days , thanks my friend   ;D

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #222 on: September 06, 2010, 10:05:29 »
Well actually scorchers are often on ebay the German, and uk, I look and watch then a scorcher just went off last night on th us eBay, and one on the German which sold for $1.58. I know a few months ago there was a nib super fast traxx for 400 but it didn't sell. I don't know how complex shipping is o the uk but maybe if I find and get another scorcher or any of the one you want I could send them. It's a possibility.

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #223 on: September 06, 2010, 12:30:14 »
Well actually scorchers are often on ebay the German, and uk, I look and watch then a scorcher just went off last night on th us eBay, and one on the German which sold for $1.58. I know a few months ago there was a nib super fast traxx for 400 but it didn't sell. I don't know how complex shipping is o the uk but maybe if I find and get another scorcher or any of the one you want I could send them. It's a possibility.
thanks bro not had to much luck with ebay as of late and my pay pall no longer works but i could get my friend to purchase these cars and give him the cash but think shipping form the usa and germany would be to much but if any come up on the u,k ebay i would be interested thanks for the heads up  ;) :D

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #224 on: September 06, 2010, 15:30:24 »
nice job on the battery tray looks realy good
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021