Author Topic: hi all new here  (Read 6994 times)

notatoy

• Silver Level
hi all new here
« on: August 12, 2010, 11:04:09 »
hi fellas new to the forum i did register a while back but on the old archive forum lol .  :D any how i just started collecting vintage tyco cars i only have the fast trax at the moment  but hope to purchase more as they come along  small video . thanks will update very soon . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9FpyEpX4Gc

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: hi all new here
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 18:48:09 »
Welcome to the forum!
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 12:36:51 »
THANKS . for the welcome dragon  i just purchased this model from ebay it is said to be made buy tandy  .this is radio shacks name in the united kingdom .purchased real chep it is a runner will post more pics  any info on this model appreciated thanks guys    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130419652680&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Tamm

• Copper Level
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 15:20:50 »
welcome to the forum mate this is the place to be to find out about tyco rc cars and more

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 16:27:18 »
welcome to the forum mate this is the place to be to find out about tyco rc cars and more

THANKS ,tamm i do like the old tyco cars very well made unlike the new models , i love to mod these cars from tyco. radio shack /tandy . and more  it is  how i got my name .lol.. there was a large group of us that use to mod newbright rockcrawlers to hobby grade but the forum was shut down a while back .since then i have continued to mod all types of r/c from nitro savages to toy grade nikko;s it is the modification i enjoy  this is the type of thing i mean from this guy on you tube , thanks for the welcome  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PqYOqaMiv8

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 23:38:47 »
sounds like i need you to modify some of my cars seeing how i have no idea how to.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 02:44:39 »
sounds like i need you to modify some of my cars seeing how i have no idea how to.
HI I would be more than willing to help all i can though iam sure there are far more experianced  guys on here  ;D

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 03:53:29 »
welcome hope u stick around
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 09:27:15 »
haha, well glad you joined. be sure to post your collection as it grows!
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 12:31:07 »
THANKS  . i will stick around and post my collection as it unfolds . and on that note do you guys know anything about this r/c i may have a chance of purchasing it cheap but the description is pretty scarce  .i know its a nikko ford f150 but not sure of the scale or what size motor it runs ???? any help appreciated thanks guys ..