Author Topic: 49mhz remote pistol grip can anyone help me?  (Read 15521 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
49mhz remote pistol grip can anyone help me?
« on: August 18, 2010, 17:00:28 »
i need a 49mhz pistol grip for an 88 bandit style truck. Does anyone have one avalible?? truck below
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
Re: 49mhz remote pistol grip can anyone help me?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 18:13:23 »
was that the one from ebay, i asked the guy bout buying it if so, said he couldnt end early. looks cool, i seen one awhile back mint on ebay go for 125 and started to bid but . if thats the one from ebay is the steering broken? looked tweeked in one of the pictures
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 21:01:13 »
hhhhmmm.....well iam actually lookin for a blue on white 49 mhz truck for my 49mhz pistol remote......lol

when i get home next week ill see if i have any extra 49 mhz ones..........if it were 27s id have ya covered, ope come to think of it, tho little help now, i threw in a 49 mhz remote in that lot on ebay i sold
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 22:26:16 »
This is the one from eBay, and I got to him early and the steering pin was missing but he took the one off the hopper he is selling and put it on this truck originally I almost got it for 33$ but I had to up it to 43$ then. But I would be great if you had the controller I need, it also is missing the battery cover
Anyone got a battery cover? Haha
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 22:32:01 »
the battery cover was the only thing i was worried about when i was tryin to think of an offer to throw at him, iam thinking you might figure on making one for it because i bet its gonna be next to impossible to find
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 22:40:51 »
I'll either just make velcrow straps or fix it how I did with the 2 fast traxx, bend finishing nails to fit through the original holes for the pin,then epoxy or glue onto whatever I use for a door( the fast traxx both had theirs) and bam done. I'll take pictures of the door fixes on the fast traxx. They are nice

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 22:43:26 »
that would be the truck to take to the hobby store and come up with a plan, bet with some hobby stuff put into it would fly
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 22:59:48 »
Closest hobby shop like 40 minutes away, but I wouldn't know where to start I would want to make my super fast traxx amazing

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2010, 11:39:27 »
isint that the twin motor bandit
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2010, 12:41:00 »
the batt doors are always a problem i just J.B welded a old jewelery box hinge to my fast trak works a charm and very strong

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2010, 17:02:27 »
i don't know if its twin motor

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2010, 18:26:42 »
so it is a twin motor. but the body isn't screwed on, so the shocks on the back don't stay.  so i'm kinda confused it seems like the back shocks are too small. because the body hits the engines without the shocks even being compact.

Do normal Bandits have a "cap" type piece attached to the bed that the shock goes up in?

anyone with bandits, could you help me and show me pictures of your rear shocks???

And i still need a remote for it!!! all my 49mhz remotes make it just go backwards.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2010, 21:04:10 »
the regular bandits have the top half of the shock that snaps onto a peg in the bed of the body, the bottom half of the shock is just a small plastic rod that slides into the top half of thats snapped on the bed shock the bed. without the body of the bandit screwed down the shocks wont stay together either. also theres not awhole lot of clearence on the bandits but they dont touch when just sitting either
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2010, 21:06:05 »
well, is it fast in reverse??
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2010, 23:24:19 »
i kinda was haha, i don't know how fast a bandit is but i wana say its not as fast as a bandit but i will try it again, and screw the body on. its in very nice condition though. its got the sticker on the antenna still