Author Topic: So far my Japanese Fast Traxx is....  (Read 19048 times)

pendemic

• Silver Level
Re: So far my Japanese Fast Traxx is....
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2010, 22:25:33 »
how much you want for it?? i'm sure shipping was a killer.  Very sorry to hear about the laptop. that is a major bummer.
ill take offers, im down right now cause i need a new laptop. shipping wasnt to bad though. im still working on that video to order if yall want to order one

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2010, 22:31:34 »
you sir, have a heart of gold. im thinking not to buy it though i got a super fast traxx, red fast traxx, black fast traxx truck, a half traxx( on the way), both mini traxx( on the way), a parts fast traxx, and a centipede. but boy do i like that blue one.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2010, 22:35:16 »
you sir, have a heart of gold. im thinking not to buy it though i got a super fast traxx, red fast traxx, black fast traxx truck, a half traxx( on the way), both mini traxx( on the way), a parts fast traxx, and a centipede. but boy do i like that blue one.
i posted it on ebay, so if i dont get a good offer ill just keep it lol. yea your traxxed out lmao

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2010, 22:41:08 »
well there is still, regular yellow fast traxx, red and yellow truck traxx, maxx traxx, monster traxx, and the rarest EVER the green and orange stickered( rather than pink and blue) super fast traxx only ever seen once in my life at a store when i was very young in a clearance tent sale event.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2010, 23:02:23 »
lol.....traxxed out, you bought those oes on ebay, the half and mini traxx? i seen them on there the half looked pretty cool
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2010, 23:19:52 »
Yes I only wanted the half, shoul be just as fast as the fast traxx. But the minis will look good.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2010, 23:26:54 »
iam curious if its twin motored like the fast traxx or hopper type buggy with an extra wheel..any case it looks cool
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2010, 03:59:23 »

[/quote]ill take offers, im down right now cause i need a new laptop. shipping wasnt to bad though. im still working on that video to order if yall want to order one
[/quote] ye vid be kwl on how to order thanks
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2010, 06:17:52 »
wish i could get my hands on a scorcher . i just think they look so cool  but very hard to come buy here in the u.k and u.s shipping would kill me .but you never know one day    ;)

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2010, 07:44:03 »
i got a scorcher ill get a mint 1 soon there good better than the fast traxx some ways and other ways no

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2010, 08:20:42 »
The guy said it's fast, so I'm hoping it will be fun. But I cant brake the treads on it haha.

Notatoy- there is a scorcher on the German eBay it's a black one, I don't think anyone has bid, you need to tra slate it to understand it though.

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2010, 09:18:45 »
The guy said it's fast, so I'm hoping it will be fun. But I cant brake the treads on it haha.

Notatoy- there is a scorcher on the German eBay it's a black one, I don't think anyone has bid, you need to tra slate it to understand it though.
thanks bro but i have no clue about the german ebay would not know were to start .lol..  :D

scorcher

• Platinum Level

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2010, 09:41:31 »
WOW that looks even better in black but it says post to germany    :(

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2010, 09:56:52 »
i may come across one if i keep checking the goodwill stores and flea markets  i found my fast traxx in a goodwill store boxed  for £4.50   truth   that was one great day .lol..   :D