Author Topic: Put your collection here.  (Read 208508 times)

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
Re: Put your collection here.
« Reply #195 on: January 03, 2011, 06:43:26 »
i like the stickering of the older ones that say 9.6 turbo, i think they look better.

i guess that means both of the bandits that turbobandit has on ebay is 2nd issue, he has a red and a black one on now. 700 bucks for the red one, i dont know that its gonna sell but will be interesting to watch, in any case theres you a red one czstyc
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #196 on: January 03, 2011, 11:16:27 »
yeah i saw the red one. to rich for my blood.

haha now the king is going to do what i had planned for an outlaw. i'm going to want it :P
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #197 on: January 03, 2011, 14:46:26 »
i sent him a message on the red bandit on ebay. looks like i have the red bandit that he got from tyco bandit king
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #198 on: January 03, 2011, 14:53:52 »
haha i send him a message too. so you buying it? how much?
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #199 on: January 03, 2011, 15:03:11 »
i done spent 200 this week on the other tycos, soon as i read the 700 dollar price tag, my wallet slammed shut!lol

if i didnt already have 2 of each id probaly try to deal him for both ofem, he does have some nicely kept stuff
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #200 on: January 03, 2011, 15:06:55 »
oh so someone else will get it. he is selling the black one and mini to someone for 350, unless they don't pay today then i might get them.

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #201 on: January 03, 2011, 19:18:53 »
Im gonna think of a few cars to trade him for the red bandit. I had to ship it to him and remember having a hard time letting go of the box lol, i had it for 8 years. If one of you other guys get it ill tell you its mint. I only had it out of the box for a quick race against the other cars and for pictures. Its brand new in every way
More R/C cars than your local hobby shop

Old school is the only way to go

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #202 on: January 03, 2011, 19:34:48 »
well he found out that preformer actually got the one you sold him and he is selling a different one, but i think he sold it b/c he ended the auction he said he needed the money to tune his street car

turbobandit

• Bronze Level
« Reply #203 on: January 03, 2011, 21:50:55 »
Well i had a deal worked out on the two black bandits i had on ebay for 350, then the guy backed out and wanted a new one, so i listed a new one and he didnt wanna spend that kind of money, after a crap ton of 150 dollar offers on a brand new bandit i got mad and just took them off, but sumone did buy the mini bandit for the 100 dollar buy it now.  So i still have both bandits and i guess i will just keep them i dont think i will ever be able to part with them for such a small amount of money.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #204 on: January 03, 2011, 22:04:48 »
how low would you go for the black one, sadly i know the red one is out of my range

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #205 on: January 07, 2011, 15:01:51 »
i got me a twin turbo 4wd jet racer today suposed to be mint never used for £25 about $40  ;D
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #206 on: January 07, 2011, 15:16:28 »
picture?????? haha

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #207 on: January 08, 2011, 05:26:29 »
i will later i got to pick it up after

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #208 on: January 08, 2011, 12:22:13 »
here it is mint

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #209 on: January 08, 2011, 22:19:26 »
very nice!