Author Topic: possibly selling some of the collection  (Read 3962 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
possibly selling some of the collection
« on: November 12, 2010, 23:03:48 »
I'm thinking about selling some of my cars, 2 fast traxx in particular a 27 and 49. but i will know for sure what I will know officially once i get the parts i'm waiting for so i can fix some more up to sell. if you might be interested let me know. i'll get pictures up and let you know what i did to them to get them running.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
Re: possibly selling some of the collection
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 23:24:53 »
need any fast traxx gears? i believe i have a spare set or two, maybee we can swap for some of those treads for ftraxx you had if ya havent used them
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 09:22:59 »
i do think i need two actually, for the black fast traxx truck and one of my red ones.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 11:46:49 »
i know i have one set, iam not sure how good the set is in the other housing since i havent taken it apart, the housings was cracked at the axle on both of the housings but the gears were good in the one i checked
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 15:42:03 »
was the housing cracked on both sides?

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 16:26:59 »
no, i believe one side on each but ill have to double check.
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 17:12:45 »
yes, i would use them.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 22:27:23 »
alright I have three right now to sell. more in the future maybe.
first is the road Shredder, which I do have the box and paper work for. it run but the treads are cracked and the one a repair with some staples and glue as you can see

Next is the yellow fast traxx. I replaced the engines, a stripped gear, the antenna, the front end(since it was a really rusty axel and one wheel was kinda fixed with glue), and i replaced the rear wheels with nicer ones. in two of the pictures you see there is glue around the gear box. this isn't because it was cracked, but because it look like those areas had gotten melted so it is just for reinforsement. runs well now that the motors aren't rusted ones. missing front tyco sticker. It is a solid car though. And you will see the battery door did have a hinge rivited on, now you can see i used finishing nails as hinges.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2010, 22:33:17 »
finally the red fast traxx, this doesn't have original remote, and i put different shocks on it but I can change them back to the original. can there is no battery door so i used velcro which work nicely, this runs well too.

If you have seen another in my collection you like I might sell just let me know what it is and I'll think about it.