Author Topic: Josh Mosher RIP - Another death in the family  (Read 5822 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Josh Mosher RIP - Another death in the family
« on: November 28, 2010, 22:24:29 »
My nephew, Josh, was found dead this morning. Not sure exactly what the cause was... but he may have overdosed on something. He was only 21, a bit obnoxious, but seemed to be fun-loving and kind-hearted. He has been living at my parent's house for a year or two now, if I remember correctly, and was around to help with my mom during her final days. Since my mom passed away, things around that house seemed to have gone downhill with my dad, two brothers, and nephew just slogging through life. We had tried to have a little family get together for Thanksgiving this passed weekend, while my dad and youngest brother, Lazer, were visiting family in Michigan. My brother, Tim, hosted the get together, and we had invited Kevin, my (step-)brother, and Josh, but Josh declined coming over Saturday afternoon. I don't know if this is something that Josh did intentionally, but in any case it is a saddening situation to our family.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: Josh Mosher RIP - Another death in the family
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 22:34:55 »
I'm sorry to hear this, I will pray for you and your family.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 22:41:52 »
Thanks.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 10:49:33 »
Oh my goodness, Dragon, I'm SO sorry.  Life can get VERY tough at times, and I too, have thought of taking my own life a few times.  Fortunately, things get better.

At 21, to have your whole life ahead of you..it's just so tragic.  My love and prayers go out to your family.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 21:32:15 by Wyldwing »

the unnamable

• Bronze Level
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 19:34:29 »
I'm sorry for you family's loss dragon

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 04:10:18 »
This is sad news.
My nephew passed away in March, he was 23, and passed away possibly from taking too many medications for a lingering headache.
I'll keep your family in my prayers.

Mac
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 17:33:42 »
realy sad to hear tha m8 sorry at only 21 thats so young ill say a pray tonight
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

Ernie

• Gold Level
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2010, 14:18:19 »
My thoughts & prayers go out to your family, Dragon :(
Click on this link and help hatch my Dragons!
http://dragcave.net/user/Y%27oshii%20Capone

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2010, 14:19:30 »
We went to the memorial for my nephew, Josh, yesterday. Of course, it was a sad time, but at the same time it was nice to see family again that I haven't seen in quite a while. That makes me think even more so that I need to get up to Michigan in the summer for family reunions.