Author Topic: tyco bandit 4x4 for sale  (Read 4565 times)

mfwagner91@yahoo.com

• Copper Level
tyco bandit 4x4 for sale
« on: December 07, 2010, 22:32:01 »
I just bought a tyco rc on a whim at an auction and apparently theres a pretty big market for this particular model. Does anybody have any information that could help me set a fair price, or any interest in buying it? As far as i know it's all there. It's a 27mhz turbo 4wd bandit and im going to try it out tommorow. Nothing appears broke but unfortunately there is no box the body is a red white and blue nissan baja truck body. I cant seem to find any info on this particular model please help.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
Re: tyco bandit 4x4 for sale
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 03:47:03 »
 the moderater here has one he payed 30-40 bucks for and i seen one on ebay sell for 130. theres another guy who paid about that much for his. the moderator, czstyco will probaly jump all over this if you sell, since it may go well with his, if nobody else jumps i might be interested, i more the traditional bandit type
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 09:51:46 »
I want It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

mfwagner91@yahoo.com

• Copper Level
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 12:16:33 »
well pm me with an offer. im going to find out if it works today, running into to town to get a 9v for the controller now. im open to trades but would prefer cash monies. if the bandit works im selling it, if not then its a cool toy to try and fix and im going to keep it.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 12:42:13 by mfwagner91@yahoo.com »

mfwagner91@yahoo.com

• Copper Level
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 22:22:18 »
sold!!!!!! too bad too it was a really fun little truck

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 23:11:48 »
 ;D
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"