Author Topic: some more to the collection  (Read 5357 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
some more to the collection
« on: December 09, 2010, 21:50:03 »
this is probably the coolest little truck ever!! i got a mini eliminator and another super fast traxx!!!

here the new one is next to my old one. i noticed in person that the on i just got is newer, from that time when they re-released cars but in back boxes because it has a greener blue stripeing.

finally i slid one in the box.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: some more to the collection
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 23:36:58 »
Yeah, that Mini Eliminator looks really cool to me.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 04:07:07 »
now if ya only had my real eliminator -same color skeam- to go with it
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 09:10:41 »
yeah, the mini elimanator was never out of the foam. the tape still stuck on, the warrenty and info was gone though. i thought the cool thing is that it has a two seed gead box s/f!!

preform- yeah in time haha in time.  is this the color scheme of what you got?
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 10:51:11 »
kwl mint mini mate there pretty good for a 4xAA car how many super fast traxx you got now / i went treasure hunting in my mothers loft looking for my mini bandit i wanted it coz if i cant find another rampage i thought id get a 6v scorcher and put my mini bandit body on it and make a rampage while i was up there i also had a look around and found a /m.m.p.r megazord / dragonzord / dragon dagger / and a 8" green ranger figure and it still has the body sheild i asked where they came from she said she doesnt know and she will ask about if no 1 owns up i can have them so ill find out tomorrow about them

50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2010, 11:09:34 »
that is cool, a mini super bandit body!  i have 2 super fast traxx, i got the one without treads so i put treads on it. hope you can post pictures of your finds!!

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2010, 14:38:34 »
you got 2 kwl my fav but they always go for to much for me to bid on them / ye if i get em ill get some pics on here tomorrow

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 15:03:15 »
well, they are worth it. i got my second one for 75$ but i needed to put treads on it. note how  nice the treads look

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2010, 15:10:43 »
ye thos tread like mint where did you get them from

good price for tha mate

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 15:25:24 »
wheen i was a kid i played with my super fast traxx so much that i tore threw one tread and started tearing the other. so my dad contacted mattel/tyco and order 2 pairs and extra shock parts.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2010, 20:56:00 »
yup mines the same color as that, and for only 1 benjamin you could have it
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2010, 23:57:49 »
haha, i'll survive without one for now.

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2010, 11:35:23 »
well been to my moms today she said no 1 has owned up for them so here are some pics they look good with my transformers figures

sounds and lights work on dragonzord and draggon dagger megazord is missing his sword and mastodon head tho but there alright for freebies tho ill keep a eye on ebay to complete them

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2010, 15:48:29 »
haha nice little figures