Author Topic: my new baja bandit.  (Read 4166 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
my new baja bandit.
« on: December 22, 2010, 22:20:35 »
my first official bandit....but i can't use it cause i need a remote for it can anyone help? its 27mhz. with the frequency sticker that has the yellow, green, and brown boxes on it.

"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
Re: my new baja bandit.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 22:28:21 »
in the auction it looked like the sticker was curled up a bit on the end, did u fix it?
looks good though especialy the chrome
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 22:32:23 »
the chrome bumper isn't that great and yeah i restickered it. but i'll probably resticker it better later. but it doesn't have many scratches. doesn't seem to be driven much. so i wonder why the battery cover is gone
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 22:37:04 »
wish there was a way to get re prints of the stickers

there are some spray chromes for modelig and car restorations i think would be perfect for the parts on these platic parts
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 22:43:23 »
yeah i'm going to get some plastic spray paint lioke modeling paint from micheals. and maybe make a battery door.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2010, 23:31:04 »
i did have a battery door extra, accorse your eliminators will have one that fits
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2010, 23:35:26 »
you gave me that busted one with the fast traxx parts. and i should check to see if those come with doors, they keep slipping my mind. 

p.s. a goo way to resticker is doule sided tape, or adhesive spray but normally spray sucks.

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 00:15:11 »
JEALOUS!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 11:00:01 »
haha i can't even run it yet  ;D