Author Topic: help a lady in hawaii buy a tyco rebound or richochet.  (Read 4512 times)

t_ahana

• Copper Level
help a lady in hawaii buy a tyco rebound or richochet.
« on: December 30, 2010, 04:40:53 »
my dog loves it.  i will take care of the payments if you just tell me where to send it.  i would prefer that you call me so we can make arrangements and i can get it asap.  mahalo 808 2063369.  no tricks please i am dead serious.  thanks, tracy

scorcher

• Platinum Level
Re: help a lady in hawaii buy a tyco rebound or richochet.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 07:21:20 »
i would get the rebound out of them 2 its better i have a ricochet for sale ill check how much delivery cost then ill give you a price i do have a edge trax for sale to any 1 intrested its next to the rebound ive waited ages to get another 1 put cant get 1 any where better than the rebound

50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 10:03:25 »
here is and ebay auction to a super rebound

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tyco-Super-Rebound-R-C-/260712748645?pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item3cb3b0d665

this would probably work too
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 10:05:20 »
there is also the air rebound only has three wheels but might be alond the lines of what you need

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-Tyco-Air-Rebound-FREE-TMH-Flexpak-Battery-Charger-/150535177612?pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item230c98858c
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 16:55:35 »
i see that harley trucks sittin well, anytime now i know your onna sell it to me ;D
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 20:10:17 »
no no no it would come to me remember i have the baby one and the rarer 4x4 bandits which it needs to be with! haha

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 21:08:09 »
no no no it would come to me remember i have the baby one and the rarer 4x4 bandits which it needs to be with! haha

i know thats why its only right for me to end up with it, i dont have anything rare just a handful of bandits........besides i seen it first ;D

neither one of us should be holding our breath on the hd truck
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2010, 21:12:44 »
you did see it first but then again you do have two!!!! red bandits! all i want is to have the ones that you don't! haha

but yeah no one is getting it haha

p.s. i just took the twin hopper out fornthe second time now i remember what is wrong with it. the sterring doesn't correct its self. like it doesn't go back to center so its hard to control. how would i fix this? i haven't bothered to take it apart though