Author Topic: CMN soon?  (Read 1883 times)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
CMN soon?
« on: January 02, 2011, 18:42:10 »
I'd like to plan a CMN down in St. Pete at David's house.  It would be really nice to get together for pizza, movie and discussion.  I'm going through a lot and could really use the camaraderie.

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
Re: CMN soon?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 09:11:54 »
Would have to be a weekend so I could attend. However, I understand if you decide on a weekday.

Mac
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 09:22:46 »
I'm definitely interested. I'm no good at providing input on dates/times since they don't usually work out best for me, but I'll probably be in St. Pete area every day during the week. Plan it for whenever works out best for you and Dave and I'll do my best to attend.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 07:18:33 »
David said

Weeknights are kind of bad. The kids have school, I gotta go to work the next day etc. What about a Friday or Sat night?

Dragon, any way you can swing this?  The weekend works a bit better for Mac too.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 19:31:21 »
I'm not going to commit to either of those days ahead of time, but anything is possible. As I said before, I know that the times that work best for other people don't usually work out best for me, so go ahead and make the plans and I'll do my best to show up on whichever day you decide.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 01:41:58 »
I will probably have Tuesday (1/11/11) next week, off. I'm looking to game somewhere. My house is an option.

Any takers, or interest?

Mac

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 15:37:43 »
Sorry that it's taken so long for me to get back here and reply. I'm interested in hanging out. Are you looking for a game or a movie?

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 18:53:29 »
I could do something this coming Saturday, 1/15. I'm playing golf in the early afternoon, but could make it somewhere by 7pm, I think.

Mac

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 19:09:24 »
I can't.  I'm moving into my new apartment in Palm Harbor...I am sensing a gaming event at my place soon!!!

curl

• Copper Level
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2011, 04:44:27 »
Fast and Furious 5 is about to aired very soon and hope to get some good turns from this movie. I am so much excited about it.