Author Topic: Looking for black twin turbo lamborghini with rare big square remote.  (Read 3669 times)

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
I used to have a black twin turbo lamborghini that I bought from toys r us back in december of 98. This was the last model made in fact the last one they ever sold at that store and it is extremely rare and unheard as is had the big square remote with the bar handle. It is the same remote that the black heads up turbo hopper had. If I hadent of flipped it over I would not have returned it and would still have it. I have never seen one of these on ebay period and if someone has one i would buy it in a heart beat. I have a black twin turbo with the pistol and a red turbo with the small square remote but I am trying to acquire this version.
More R/C cars than your local hobby shop

Old school is the only way to go

override79

• Copper Level
i have both of those lamborghini s  red and black i bought them both from toys r us back in the day. im a lambo freak. i love them, they both have the square remotes. i took the bumpers off for looks drove them a very few times and put them on a shelf. so they are close to mint. couple marks on each, when it happened i said enough of that. and i keep them a models now so nothing happens to them. anyway i might part with one if the price is right throw me an offer. im putting them on ebay soon and keep the one that doesnt sell (MAYBE MONEY TALKS). lots o people want them. thx for your time.
                                                                             james
email me @ countach1988@yahoo.com

tyco toys

• Silver Level
Can you post pictures?   If it's the lambo with the square remote and a front bumper  that sticks out, I'm fairly sure it's  only a single motor (non twin turbo)  model.  The box it came in   is black, right?

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
Do you still have these and do they have the bigger square remote with the chrome handle bar on top and the light for the turbo indicator?
More R/C cars than your local hobby shop

Old school is the only way to go

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
you found it haha
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"