Author Topic: id like to buy some broken diffs from bandits/hoppers/blasters  (Read 7682 times)

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
Re: id like to buy some broken diffs from bandits/hoppers/blasters
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 19:25:02 »
im thinking the slash has that one covered beginner or pro, just for the fact you on either both or maybee the 1/16 you can put it on beginner mode, then when ready, go all out, if you buy a beginners r/c only, then you will be putting money into it to go faster than beginner speed later
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 20:05:46 »
so you think that 4x4 slash has got both modes. that is really nice actually
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 20:10:10 »
its either the 1/16 or 1/10 that has it. both of them are fast, i think the small one will do 50+ while the other does 60+ but 1 you can keep at 30 or so
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2011, 20:12:28 »
that is cool, that truggy i'm considering the guy say does 25-30 out of the box. then can max out at 60 after
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2011, 20:12:47 »
im actually thinking about selling the rest of my tycos except the two red bandits and the one i plan to mod, and letting the rest go to help fund a rtr 1/10th vxl slash and all the extra batteries to make it run 60 plus
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2011, 20:16:06 »
EVEN THE BLACK FAST TRAXX TRUCK?!?!?!?! and when did you geen a neon fast traxx in box?

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2011, 20:22:15 »
even the black one.

the neon fast traxx in box was one i got off craigs list with the blaster and typhoon.

i may sell the twin turbo, altho it hasnt made it here yet for me to decide, mainly the red bandits is what i was wanting, so i figure those 2 will be easy enuff to keep up with, then the black one to mod and mess with
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2011, 20:33:05 »
what is nice about this hobby you can sell and restart whenever so you can get your hobby grade one and if you want pic up some more tycos later

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2011, 20:37:04 »
oh, i doubt ill stop picking up tycos, just at the minut i need to be concentratin my funds to my real car, but i also want a brushless r/c so i figure if i can let loose of some tycos for now to get it ill re coup them later. i think out of all the ones i will let go the eliminator will be one ill miss, in fact it will have to sell for x amount or ill keep it
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2011, 20:42:47 »
haha, if it were a space issue, i would hold onto them for ya but i'm in need of selling some, i have two 1/18 scale hobby bubbies that i'm  hoping i can use to make my mini harley truck full function. i'm torn about selling my twin hopper, its one of a kind with the proto type stickers, but its steering sucks.

i could use the hood and roof stickers off your eliminator. haha