Author Topic: replacement bandit stickers  (Read 3761 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
replacement bandit stickers
« on: January 17, 2011, 01:38:00 »
this guy made replace ment stickers. and they look......well you can decide what you think
all i will say is it was a nice try

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-TYCO-BANDIT-9-6V-TURBO-DECALS-REPLACEMENT-NOT-OEM-/170591733220?pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item27b80f45e4
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
Re: replacement bandit stickers
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 01:44:12 »
well i guess i would have to do without, 40 bucks and they dont even come close in colors.

shouldnt be that hard to get a match in color.

that sure looks alot like my old bandit, the one with no stickers
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 01:51:13 »
yeah, he won that bandit that went for like 60 that was lacking the stickers, so he made some.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 02:20:38 »
i gues there could be more than one with no stickers iam sure but i bet that maybee one i sold on ebay about 6 months back, seams after you sell these tycos you see'em pop back up again
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 10:34:37 »
it is the one that just sold. i've been talking to him, he told me he was going to try and get some made for it

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 15:02:06 »
we have plenty of sign and graphics companies around here where i live, i think im gonna take one of my my bandits to one and see if they can scan one and print off some copies, i seen a bumper sticker scanned on overhaulin and they made an exact match
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 22:52:24 »
you do that so i can get some good ones, i was thinking a green or blue bandit might be sweet