Author Topic: Are you looking for something specific? tyco or nikko cars you had as kids?  (Read 21363 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
no i just forgot about it, and i need more space! haha it didn't impress me. haha

i have aquired too many hoppers, and i got my red bandit today.

a super cougar i wanna see a picture.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

mstana

• Silver Level
ahh geezz, lol

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
yeah, i realized i don't even like hopperz haha

matt check out the thread -- fast traxx tread heaven
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

mstana

• Silver Level
what page?, and whats your name if i can ask

mstana

• Silver Level
nvm, lol, nice tho, ive been looking up home to make molds and what type of compound to use to make treads, more so for nikko

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Chad Summy is my name.

while you are at it make gears. the nikko gears last unlike the tyco's. but the super fast traxx gears seem real solid.

mstana

• Silver Level
ah yea, sorry forgot, yea i thought of that to, seems like every other fast traxx i get a low gear is striped, they give it to you in high gear like you wont know....

mstana

• Silver Level
the landshark comes in red to right? i know i saw pics of someones collection with each in box but i cant find it unless it was somewhere els.... know anyone that has a red one that might let it go?

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
yup, what were they thinking putting so much stress on that one gear.

that road shredder, i was going to put headlights in, i bet you could trick it out. the head lights are a clear orange so its not hard.

i haven't seen a red one all this past year, i know the collection you are talking about it is on the old forum

mstana

• Silver Level
yea i dunno, and im pretty sure a hobby shop wont carry anything like that cuz its 3 gears in one.... unless you can maybe fab 3 together somehow

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
yeah that is the problem, you would need to make them and get a mold made

stan

• Gold Level
Yo i have this wind steak II  there pretty fast

http://bgky.craigslist.org/tag/2178592797.html

stan

• Gold Level

stan

• Gold Level

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
nope