Author Topic: Are you looking for something specific? tyco or nikko cars you had as kids?  (Read 21358 times)

stan

• Gold Level
I can find what you need.  i have nothing to  do  during the day and to pass time i search for hours and hours on different serch engines looking for cars that are for sale.

If you have one in mind and cant find it.  post it here and I  will post a link of this car for sale.

Maybe a black fox golden arrow or panther?  yes i can a link to all those right now.

Donations Accepted

stan

• Gold Level

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
tyco:
 half traxx
 maxx traxx
 bandit
 twin turbo aero hopper

in box stuff is nice haha

New bright:
 9.6v red corvette

Nikko:
 streak2-- haha now i must have one

"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

stan

• Gold Level
ok when i get some time.  im working on my air valve.

stan

• Gold Level
some one bought my green hi jacker :(

mstana

• Silver Level
ill take a wild cougar, haha   ;D im excited to see the streak in person

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
i might have to come check it out matt! haha

yeah i want a wild cougar!

p.s. Matt: i think you would enjoy seeing my collection i person if you loved tracked vehicles
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

stan

• Gold Level
chad,  give you that rolex if you buy me that hi jacker?

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
i plan on getting it, i'll probably be able to make my money back on the fast traxx

stan

• Gold Level
it ends tomorrow.  the rolex is just a replica but it looks real.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
you can keep your rollex give yourself some bling

stan

• Gold Level
what about a silver color seiko with a blue face?

stan

• Gold Level
i wish you woulda bought the green one lol

mstana

• Silver Level
haha, yea, might have to hook up one weeknd

stan

• Gold Level
i will try to get you some links when i have time. im going to be super busy this week so im not sure when i can get to it.

also that high jacker i think ends at 9pm pacific time lol.  just lettin yuh know lol.