Author Topic: Are you looking for something specific? tyco or nikko cars you had as kids?  (Read 21360 times)

stan

• Gold Level
no im wrong it ends around 5:50-6pm pacific time

stan

• Gold Level

stan

• Gold Level
ok i looked through over 100 pages and totally got yelled at by the wife.  but no such luck on the streak-2.   but i found some inforation on it and its streak line.

nikko rock climber that looks amost identical but blue. i think this is the streal 1

streak-2 black but identical to rock crawler.

super streak which is a yellow fat version of it.

for pics and info, scroll down to bottom of page for this site

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://nikkoevolution.fr/RockClimber.php&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnikko%2Bstreak2%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4GGLL_enUS385%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhj3XVPDgI5C1TTpZ_dsSYQH7PhP3g

i will keep looking for it though

stan

• Gold Level
ill take a wild cougar, haha   ;D im excited to see the streak in person

its that tyco?

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
i think it is radio shack. i like that nikko history thing you found
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

mstana

• Silver Level
yea thats cool, glad i found the one i did tho out of the rest, ive still being looking for info on the wild cougar, yet no luck ???

mstana

• Silver Level
at the top, one of them is called super truck, i wonder what that looks like

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
i bet you it looks kinda like the road shredder thyat i just sent out today, hmm i wonder who is getting it.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

mstana

• Silver Level
haha,  ;) ive been looking at that site and thier is also one called a sheetah witch is black.... so how your SF-traxx doin??

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
all three are doing great haha, i should take one out in the snow, i bet it would be fun.

would you be interested in a nikko centipede? its basicallt a mini traxx but full function.

stan

• Gold Level
chad you were looking for bandits?  there some on ebay

stan

• Gold Level
found a super cougar but its sold

mstana

• Silver Level
yea ive seen em, been wanting one, just never did, that guy on ebay always has a bunch for i think 15.00, whats with you?? you liquidating stuff?? ill take a sft, lol

mstana

• Silver Level
where did you find it stan? and or how? is thier a pic

stan

• Gold Level
naw no pic just and old link to it.  on page 23 or something of google lol