Author Topic: Happy Birthday Dave (Cinemax)!  (Read 3584 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Happy Birthday Dave (Cinemax)!
« on: February 09, 2011, 00:40:46 »
For those who know my friend Dave, aka Cinemax, did you know it was his birthday? I did call Dave to wish him Happy Birthday, but I guess I didn't do very well with my recent birthday tradition of posting here on the forum. To make up for it, I'm posting this now... late, of course. But better late than never, right?

I met Dave while working in Network Operations at PSCU. As his nickname suggests, he is very much into movies, more so than any other person that I know. He introduced me to several films, classics, that I might never have watched otherwise. Although Cinemax is not really a gamer, he has endured countless hours of BattleTech, Mage Knight, and other board games, with me, Ernie, and other friends.  He was also there during the R/C phase around the time when I got my T-Maxx and Mini-Z, and I think he had shown me a helicopter and a R/C... uh... skateboard... that had a Tony Hawk figure standing on it.

I recently watched an episode of The IT Crowd that introduced a character named Richmond which reminded me of those late nights in the computer room.  Good times.  :D
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
Re: Happy Birthday Dave (Cinemax)!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 05:21:57 »
Happy day to you late, Cinemax.
I'm hoping to catch a movie with you, some day.

Mac
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!