Author Topic: Microsoft HTML5 Web Camp  (Read 4683 times)

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
Microsoft HTML5 Web Camp
« on: July 12, 2011, 11:03:44 »
This is mostly for Dragon's benefit, but I'm puting it here for anyone else that's interested.

I got an e-mail today about a one-day FREE web camp that is coming up in several cities in August.  Tampa is listed!  Space is limited, so they encourage early sign-ups. 

I may do this here in Atlanta, mainly because it's something else I can add to my resume... every bit helps.

https://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032490132&Culture=en-US
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Microsoft HTML5 Web Camp
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 20:31:57 »
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately the site is down right now, so no further details are available at the moment.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 19:31:41 »
I just got another e-mail about it today.  The link above is working now in case you hadn't checked back.
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 20:46:11 »
Thanks again for the link. Not likely that I'll be able to go since it all day on a Tuesday... but thanks anyway.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)