Author Topic: finding good stuff on craigslist  (Read 13750 times)

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
Re: finding good stuff on craigslist
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2011, 08:52:38 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDBuD4Pw5L0 i was bored so made a video of my scorcher i finally decided to run.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2011, 09:14:57 »
Damn friedchick,,,sorry to hear that man i guess he's one of those people that can be in two places at once lol,,,and yeah i saw that beat one with the broken tread sell the other day on ebay,,hell it was on for like an hour lol,,my eyeballs pooped out my head when i saw mine in the box,, i couldnt get the cash out my hand fast enough because it was one i always wanted as a kid,,but hell i never even saw one in the stores when i was young,, because i would have pulled my first strong arm robbery at age 10 if the folks wouldnt have bought it lol ,ill post some pics up in a bit
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

mstana

• Silver Level
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2011, 11:17:57 »
yea i was pretty dirty but cleaned up nice besides the wheels being white they kinda had dirt stains, but it came out nice, im going to have my buddy look at the remote, it has the same motors as the nikkos, just the rame is over all built kinda diff, i like driving the nikko traxx ones better, and some have reg remotes with a fwd, bwk, and left and right steering, and is more fun than the tank steering remotes, ill try and post a pic of it then

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2011, 11:46:54 »
cool. i'm sure it's nothing big maybe just a little part that makes contact i guess a circuit. my brother is a scientist and builds circuit boards on rockets so he said rc car boards are easy so he's going to teach me how to rebuild them too which will be nice so if i find a car that doesn't work i could always rebuild or repair the  board and make it live again.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2011, 12:29:27 »
here is my minty silver half i was talking about

Hit it Mr.butters!!!

mstana

• Silver Level
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2011, 15:22:27 »
my wild cougar  :)

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2011, 15:26:58 »
there for the longest time i was looking on ebay for the wild cougar. never could find one nor could find anything on yahoo searches about it. then i saw that one on ebay but was too beat up for my wife to okay it plus wasn't tested. i stil remember the day my brother's friend gave me his. it was in mind condition since he was a gamer not an rc driver but i put some use on it especially since at that time i had 6 9.6v packs and 6 chargers so i used to run that thing for hours. why couldn't i have had handy parents who could solder. the paperclip wedged in with a rubber band only can work for so long...

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2011, 18:19:30 »
i want that silver half traxx haha. i think an old hopper remote works my green one, and a fast traxx remote, just messed up controls
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2011, 05:44:02 »
Yeah i love it,,,i wanted one so bad 20 yrs ago lol,,,my mom owned a day care back then so we would go to all the toy stores alot to get baby toys and you would just never see them only in the adds,,and tyco's tricky underside of the box spread with all the pics lol,, this one's only been out twice,, i wish your controls wernt messed up,, its pretty fun this one will pull wheelies on the carpet from a stand still on a full charge lol
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

mstana

• Silver Level
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2011, 07:22:54 »
it works with a diff remote i have

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2011, 09:29:37 »

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2011, 10:12:08 »
Im saying !!!,,,,i havent seen a mini blaster in ten years !!!,,,i want it, that is if you dont since you found it maybe he will ship? Sometimes people will somtimes they wont.
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2011, 13:49:45 »
if you can get it, get it! i will live vicariously through you!

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2011, 14:04:14 »
they said they may ship depending on how much it costs. yeah i'm interested in the buggy too but i'll see what they want for it and shipping and stuff.

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2011, 14:20:24 »
i talked to his wife, they want 200 and she said her husband may ship. I'm trying to see if she will split the group and just sell me the mini blaster. 200 to me doesn't sound too bad but tack another 50 on for shipping plus the risk that they may just take the money and never send the stuff i dunno if my wife will go for that. i'm trying to convince her to put them on ebay with a buy it now 200, so then there is some form of official contract between us.