Author Topic: The Incredible Hulk  (Read 2435 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
The Incredible Hulk
« on: February 23, 2009, 12:29:22 »
I watched the first half of The Incredible Hulk (2008) on Friday. So far I have to say it looks very cool and I like how the story is going.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: The Incredible Hulk
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 19:54:52 »
I finished the second half of The Incredible Hulk. Very cool. Obviously I'm not familiar with comics enough to catch the reference when Stark referred to "we" at the end though, so if someone could please explain that to me.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 04:15:57 »
I'm sure he puts together a super hero group. The name escapes me at the moment.
A teaser for the next couple of movies, Iron Man 2, Hulk 2, who knows?
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 04:19:56 »
I finished the second half of The Incredible Hulk. Very cool. Obviously I'm not familiar with comics enough to catch the reference when Stark referred to "we" at the end though, so if someone could please explain that to me.
it could maybe be the new (the avengers) movie due next year the avengers is a group of super heroes all joined to save the earth and the hulk always saves there asses imo but when they defeat the big bads hulk doesnt want to stop smash crash bash and always almost takes out all the avengers like this anime version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O617ZHcazwA

imdb film info
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/

50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021