Author Topic: Warhammer 40k items  (Read 4109 times)

Tigerfire

• Copper Level
Warhammer 40k items
« on: March 29, 2009, 21:24:09 »
Hey everyone I know I have not posting in well... forever.  I have been really busy with the house, work, and keeping my campaign going.

I am posting because while re-doing my computer room I came across my Warhammer 40K stuff.  There is a decent sized Tau army, some Dark Eldar, Eldar, and space marines.  I also have some supplies for making terrain and also some decent terrain left.

I was wondering if any of you would be interested in this stuff or if you know of any one that would be interested. 

I wanted to give my online friends a crack at this stuff before I tried the local shops and stuff.

Let me know if you have any questions about what is there.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Warhammer 40k items
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 23:56:48 »
Thanks for thinking of us.  :)

I haven't ever played Warhammer 40K myself. The game looks cool, but not something I've felt compelled to get into.

By the way, if you'd like to post a photo, you can upload them right to this thread by using the Additional Options (below the Message box).
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Tigerfire

• Copper Level
Re: Warhammer 40k items
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 21:13:41 »
I will see about getting some photos.  I am currently doing the computer upgrade shuffle so it may take a while.